Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Collectables

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jul 21, 14 8:51 PM
I found very few morphing objects ,I found the puzzle circles but I haven't found any of the other collectables they are showing in the statagy guide. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Collectables

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 22, 14 1:04 AM
The morphing objects only appear in the hidden object scenes and if you don't find one you can go to the extras and replay the HOS so you can collect all of them.

The other collectables can only be found after you have completed the main and bonus games, you can access them by going to the Extras, and clicking on Treasures.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Jul 23, 14 10:36 PM
There is a collectable that looks like a soccerball in almost every scene and it is morphing.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 1, 14 9:31 AM
Thank you so much for the information! Sometimes I think that adventure games have started putting too many hidden "extras" in the scenes. I lose focus on the storyline. Sometimes if I am really involved with a game I won't even worry about finding the "extras".

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 1, 14 3:00 PM
It is why I am so grateful to the way Mad Head designs their games.
I wish other companies would allow you to go back and collect the morphs and other objects we are supposed to find along the way.

I am about to start King Soloman's crown again because I forgot to look for a morph in a HOG.

I actually LOVE the extra layer in the gameplay, but it is so disappointing not to be able to go back and get the item when you miss it...and realize you have.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Aug 10, 14 12:05 AM
I've been really careful to collect all my collectables, and when I couldn't find one in the scene I was in, I went to the Strategy Guide to cheat, and to my horror, I'd missed one in a previous scene that I can't go back to now. PLEASE tell me I'll be able to go back later? Gads, this is SUCH A GOOD GAME! I should have been in bed hours ago... but I am playing on! LOL!

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Oct 1, 14 8:05 AM
I've been also very careful to get all collectables - unfortunately I wasn't able to get the last one in the bonus chapter - a character seems to be in front of it and once finish the task, there was no way to click on it any more. Does anyone know how to get it?

Go to: