Game is just so so

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Game is just so so

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Mar 31, 09 6:39 AM
I just love slot games, I was really excited when this showed up so I bought it after playing the demo for a few minutes, boy was that a mistake.

If only I was playing this same game in Las Vegas , I could be buying my third house now since there is hardly anyway to loose.

The side games or mini games, not sure what to call them are fun but you can rack up to 70 free spins or more so then you just sit there and the computer is playing and racking up money and you just watch. no challange.

I have a couple of questions that I can't figure out, maybe someone can help me.

1-After you press one of the colored numbers on the side and you really like the winnings you are getting from that number, how in the heck do you know what number it was that you selected, since you are changing numbers all the time?

2- It says in the help that it hylights all the squares when you press a number but it seems that the squares are the dark ones that come up winners not the light ones. Am I wrong?

Re:Game is just so so

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 31, 09 7:17 AM
I have to say that I tried the demo, and I literally did not understand it. I would think what I thought were matches, and they weren't. I got tired of watching the computer play.

I wish I could answer your questions, but cannot, since I have so many myself.

Fair

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 31, 09 8:24 AM
I didn't understand it either. I deleted the demo after 5 minutes or so. Looks cute, but that's about it for this .

Godolfin
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Godolfin on Mar 31, 09 8:57 AM
I deleted this game after my hour was up too. I racked up so much money without any skill at all that it really did get boring. At one point I had like 60 free games so I ended up sitting and watching the computer go on it's own for 20 minutes. Maybe if when you win the free games you could at least hit the spin button yourself it might keep the boredom from setting in.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Mar 31, 09 10:54 AM
This game just wasn't much fun. Just spin the wheel over and over with no way to affect the outcome. When you hit a jackpot that gave you something a little different, it just wasn't enough to turn it into an interesting game.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 31, 09 11:01 AM
I actually liked this game as it was similar to poker machine games we have here in Australia. Even the sound effects.

I have never seen them in a game like we have here with the free spins and scatters before.

It is true though it is very easy to win- but I noticed you could change the payouts and default was medium. Not sure how you change it though???

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 31, 09 12:15 PM
Well, it shares some features, like the scatter, with Vaults of Atlantis on Pogo, but without the funny stuff, like the Defenders of the Deep. On Vaults, you can choose as many pay lines as you want (there are 9), but you pay your bet for each line you choose. I was trying to choose more lines on this game, but you can't.

Of course, on Vaults, you are betting real tokens, and getting real token payouts. You win some, and lose some, and have streaks, just like a real slot machine. Plus, there IS the underwater theme...

I really think this one is a total bomb.

Edited on 03/31/2009 at 12:17:25 PM PST

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Mar 31, 09 12:15 PM
I'm actually having fun with this game. Check out my post about how to make the game "not so boring." It is boring when you play it in normal mode.

[Post New]by blueeyedgal24 on Mar 31, 09 1:21 PM
[b]Congrats to all who actually got to play this game.. i downloaded it.. tha big black screen flashed & then.... stayed black.. i could hear it but never got the screen to play. wow... i was disappointed. have fun to all

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Mar 31, 09 8:15 PM
govegril wrote:I actually liked this game as it was similar to poker machine games we have here in Australia. Even the sound effects.

I have never seen them in a game like we have here with the free spins and scatters before.

It is true though it is very easy to win- but I noticed you could change the payouts and default was medium. Not sure how you change it though???

Hi govegril,

To change the payouts go to the lower right hand corner of the options page. Just above that are the "Payout Levels" and you can check "Low" "Medium" or "Dream".

The "Low" payout I would imagine will make the game more of a challenge.

Hope this helps.

Also while in the game if you click on "Bank" option on the tray below the slots it will take you to options.

Happy Gaming.

LoveSunrises

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 31, 09 9:00 PM
Hi thanks lovesunrises- thanks for the reply.

The problem is no matter how I try to move the slider it does not move. The monkey hand does this grab thing but nothing else? Is there some other trick to it?

edit:ok it lets me move it on 6 reel up to dream. hmm how do you change 5 reel and make it harder?

Edited on 03/31/2009 at 11:02:40 PM PST

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 6:32 AM
govegril wrote:Hi thanks lovesunrises- thanks for the reply.

The problem is no matter how I try to move the slider it does not move. The monkey hand does this grab thing but nothing else? Is there some other trick to it?

edit:ok it lets me move it on 6 reel up to dream. hmm how do you change 5 reel and make it harder?

Hi govegril,

To go to 5 reel be in the game and press the number "5" on your keyboard. To go back to 6 reel press the number "6" on your keyboard.

I hope this helped.

LoveSunrises

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 6:42 AM
Hi govegril,

I got to thinking. If you want the game to be harder change the payout level to "low". That should make it more challenging for you.

Are you still unable to change the payout levels?

LoveSunrises

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 1, 09 7:21 AM
Hi thanks lovesunrises

I can change the payout levels in 6 reels. I try again on the 5 reels maybe I did it wrong - I dont know LOL
I will try all the options again- thanks again for helping

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 7:48 AM
govegril wrote:Hi thanks lovesunrises

I can change the payout levels in 6 reels. I try again on the 5 reels maybe I did it wrong - I dont know LOL
I will try all the options again- thanks again for helping

Hi govegril,

You are very welcome.

I had a little trouble getting the Ultrafast option when clicking it. Because of the special hand cursor you may need to keep clicking until the payout option takes effect.

Play around with it. It took me several - several - several times before it would change to the option I desired..

LoveSunrises

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 8:16 AM
Hi govegril,

I think I figured out what is going wrong for you while trying to change the payout levels.

Instead of trying to move the slider what you need to do is left click on the low, medium or dream option and that will change it to your desired choice.

Let me know if this helps you.

Lovesunrises

hexwitch
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by hexwitch on Apr 2, 09 8:35 PM
Is there some hidden way to add players or is it a one player game?

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Apr 9, 09 12:23 PM
hexwitch wrote:Is there some hidden way to add players or is it a one player game?

Wow now that would make it more fun, I could play it with my grandkids they would get a kick trying to beat me.
I guess I would have to keep track on paper for each spin because I don't see where you can play with more that one player.

catbabe1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by catbabe1 on Apr 12, 09 11:43 PM
The game is fun but there are several things that would make it much better. First it would be nice to be able to log in as a player or a different player each time. Then you might be able to keep track of the high scorers.

Also you cannot save the payouts until the next time you play.

Took a lot of the fun out of the game not to be able to save or to post to the high scores.

catbabe

[Post New]by DoodleGamer on Dec 6, 09 4:06 PM
I thought this may be a little more interesting than standard slots, both real and other, which I cannot stand as they are so boring. Yep, it's just like real slots, boring beyond belief.

All this does is teach people how to gamble, think they can win and then go out and lose everything.

Go to: