bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Floria

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 23, 14 12:29 AM
Floria was a beautiful and prosperous land. Until one day, an evil sorcerer stole its magic power and locked it into thousands of colored tiles. The evil sorcerer was defeated, but the magic power remained locked in these tiles, and the tiles were scattered throughout the land. Collect these tiles and help return life to Floria to make it habitable again!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Floria

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 23, 14 1:38 AM
'ello Flounder...

Today's offering is a M3 game.

You can play in these modes: Relaxed, Limited Times, Limited Moves.

You can use the custom or system cursor.

You play in Fullscreen, and get prettily patterned borders on either side.

Story: The magic power that sustained the land is gone, and now you have to bring it back by making matches over tiles.

This M3 game is more difficult to play than others. At the left of your screen you see the objects that you need to take off the board. They all have different colours. And the tiles have matching colours.
The difficulty is that, for example, only those matches count that you make with green objects over green tiles, and yellow objects over yellow tiles, etc.

After you finish a level, you can replay it or move on. After each level, the tiles are collected in a wooden box, and after each so-and-so-many levels the box empties out, and adds nice things to the land, to make it magical again, I suppose.

At level 4 you get a Fairy. There will be other characters who will get and can be used later on to help you out. I found the Fairy very annoying, because she keeps waving at me every few seconds. Very distracting, especially since she is not just a small figure in the corner. I think the other characters will wave at you as well.

After the first few levels, frozen tiles are added, and then keys, which have to move into a lock to open up an area.

Every so often, the fairy's powers are down, and you play a Solitaire game - one higher or one lower - to fill her power bar again. If you don't want to finish a Solitaire game, you can skip it.

--- --- ---

That's all I can say about this game. The graphics are very nice, and the sounds are nicely done as well. However, the game on the whole isn't quite for me, so I will give it a miss.

Go to: