PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

How Not to be bored with this game

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Mar 31, 09 8:29 AM
Go into options and select Ultrafast mode.
Play 6 reel (not sure if this available with the demo)
Set for Autoplay
And go for it.

You want to try to keep getting the "Free Game" mode and then get the "Butterfly Bonuses" while in the free game mode. This way you can get up to 70 free games. That's where you can rack up the money and have access to the Jungle Jackpot and other mini games. I was able to get up to 300+ free games in one round. With that many free games it kept me in the free game mode and I kept getting butterfly bonuses while in that mode.

The object is to not to have sit bored waiting for the exciting things to happen. With the above settings I was able to rack up over 2 million in cash last night.

At first I was bored with this game until I used the above settings.

Try it and maybe you won't be as bored with this game as I was at first.

Edited on 03/31/2009 at 9:22:45 AM PST

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:How Not to be bored with this game

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 31, 09 12:19 PM
What do you get for winning? At Pogo, you can buy stuff for your Mini, or buy real lottery tickets. In Tropix, you can outfit your islands. I didn't see any reason for running up the cash with this game.

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Mar 31, 09 1:21 PM
phatkhat wrote:What do you get for winning? At Pogo, you can buy stuff for your Mini, or buy real lottery tickets. In Tropix, you can outfit your islands. I didn't see any reason for running up the cash with this game.

Well it's just fun to beat my score each time and to have access to the other features of the game. I don't think you get anything much other than that.

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Mar 31, 09 8:10 PM
PhyllisElaine wrote:Go into options and select Ultrafast mode.
Set for Autoplay
And go for it.

You want to try to keep getting the "Free Game" mode and then get the "Butterfly Bonuses" while in the free game mode. This way you can get up to 70 free games. That's where you can rack up the money and have access to the Jungle Jackpot and other mini games. I was able to get up to 300+ free games in one round. With that many free games it kept me in the free game mode and I kept getting butterfly bonuses while in that mode.

The object is to not to have sit bored waiting for the exciting things to happen. With the above settings I was able to rack up over 2 million in cash last night.

Hi PhyllisElaine,

Yes I figured that trick out last night. I'm here to testify that your trick does break the boredom. Exciting things do happen faster.

I like the game but then I like the slots and it is great that it isn't my real money LOL.

I was able from playing last night and tonight to get over 8 million dollars.

It is really a fun game in my opinion.

Can you tell me the purpose of "Bank My Wins" - "Reset My Bank"? When I did these two things I lost my balance and it went back to $2000. Does the money you bank stay there and you can borrow on it later if needed?

Thank for any help.

Happy Gaming!!!

LoveSunrises

PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Mar 31, 09 10:28 PM
lovesunrises wrote:
Set for Autoplay
And go for it.

Hi PhyllisElaine,

Yes I figured that trick out last night. I'm here to testify that your trick does break the boredom. Exciting things do happen faster.

I like the game but then I like the slots and it is great that it isn't my real money LOL.

Can you tell me the purpose of "Bank My Wins" - "Reset My Bank"? When I did these two things I lost my balance and it went back to $2000. Does the money you bank stay there and you can borrow on it later if needed?

Thank for any help.

Happy Gaming!!!

LoveSunrises

Hi Love!

LOL! The same thing happened to me. I had millions and thought I'd bank it. Still can't figure out what that feature is for because I see no way to withdraw all my money. It only allows me to borrow.

I guess this games does have it's quirks, but I love to gamble, as you said and not actually spend any money. So it's fun as long as I play it as I described above.

It's good to see someone else enjoying it also.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 31, 09 10:52 PM
Ha yes the banking is the biggest mystery - somethings I can't work out either.

When you get X5 or by 20 in bonus- you bet $400 but onlly win 4 x the amount what I can tell. I am confused by the bank, that and how you change the payout level.

Maybe we have to email the developers on this if we do not figure it out between ourselves.

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 6:38 AM
PhyllisElaine wrote:
lovesunrises wrote:
Set for Autoplay
And go for it.

Hi PhyllisElaine,

Thank for any help.

Happy Gaming!!!

LoveSunrises

Hi Love!

LOL! The same thing happened to me. I had millions and thought I'd bank it. Still can't figure out what that feature is for because I see no way to withdraw all my money. It only allows me to borrow.

I guess this games does have it's quirks, but I love to gamble, as you said and not actually spend any money. So it's fun as long as I play it as I described above.

It's good to see someone else enjoying it also.

Hi PhyllisElaine,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know I'm not alone in not understanding the banking thing.

Also I figured out if you choose "low" payout level the game is more challenging. But I like the "dream" payout because it makes me happy to see millions in my balance. Now if only that was real money...LOL

Take Care,

LoveSunrises

Edited on 04/01/2009 at 7:16:52 PM PST

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Apr 1, 09 2:03 PM
govegril wrote:Ha yes the banking is the biggest mystery - somethings I can't work out either.

When you get X5 or by 20 in bonus- you bet $400 but onlly win 4 x the amount what I can tell. I am confused by the bank, that and how you change the payout level.

Maybe we have to email the developers on this if we do not figure it out between ourselves.

Hi govegril,

I think I figured out what is going wrong for you while trying to change the payout levels.

Instead of trying to move the slider what you need to do is left click on the low, medium or dream option and that will change it to your desired choice. Once you click on the word as in "low" the slider will move automatically.

Let me know if this helps you.

Lovesunrises

Bererengar
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Bererengar on Dec 13, 11 10:50 AM
Thanks for the great tip, it made it much more fun

Go to: