zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Tip For No-Strikes

[Post New]by zuix on Jul 23, 14 2:58 PM
This is a great game, but the no-strikes trophies are most exasperating to try to obtain. You have to go 6 hours total to get all 3 trophies (1+2+3 hours). I played the game 5 times over before I finally got the third, 3-hour trophy. Any little thing can throw off your production into the minus, and before I could even react, bam - there was a strike. Several times it happened right towards the end of the 2 or 3 hour requirement - very frustrating!! (BTW - I once had wood production go in the minus, and 1 second later the workers striked because of "lack of food" so it's not just food, but any production in the minus that creates a strike.)

So, here is a tip to get the no-strike requirements out of the way at the beginning when it is easy to do so. Build and progress as far as you can, but Do Not research literature. Once you research literature, you write a poem to Venus, then Mars gets mad and starts blasting you with fire. Once That happens, you start getting random buildings on fire also, which interrupts the game.

So, build and research everything you can up to but not including literature. At that point, there are very few if any game interruptions. Then just leave the game running for 6 hours while you do something else. During that 6 hours, you can be working in the volcanic area, clearing the debris and filling in the volcanic crusts, which uses up a good bit of the time. You get the trophies, and can move on with the fun parts of the game, strike anxiety free!

Edited on 07/23/2014 at 3:36:12 PM PST

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Tip For No-Strikes

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 13, 14 1:48 AM
LOL zuix, How clever you are. I wait a very long time before I research Literature, but never thought to leave it that long.

Thanks for that great tip.

Pat

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Tip For No-Strikes

[Post New]by zuix on Dec 5, 14 6:53 PM
YVW Pat

Go to: