bonus game

lornaovenden1
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by lornaovenden1 on Jul 25, 14 7:40 AM
in the bonus game my inventory and hint buttons, map, etc. have all disappeared so cannot go forward - is this a technical issue?

ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:bonus game

[Post New]by ansisera on Jul 25, 14 2:28 PM
the skip button on the last puzzle does not appear. The info buffer stays up. Fix this bug.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Jul 25, 14 3:13 PM
I can't even find the bonus game!

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jul 26, 14 7:14 AM
I can't find it, either .

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jul 26, 14 8:22 AM
I found it. On the opening page, the area between the play button and the other games button, click there !!

Bee921
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Bee921 on Jul 26, 14 8:59 AM
ansisera wrote:the skip button on the last puzzle does not appear. The info buffer stays up. Fix this bug.

This is the only thing that keeps me from finishing the game.

jimeezlady
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jimeezlady on Jul 27, 14 8:04 AM
"Bonus Chapter" is not playable... Inventory and all menu buttons have disappeared. Unable to move forward and must CAD to exit the game...also cannot access the extra features (match 3 games) because it advises to "Finish the game first"

So much for paying extra for the Collector's edition!

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Jul 27, 14 11:03 AM
Same here. Cannot play bonus game.

[Post New]by tofangsaz1 on Jul 28, 14 5:27 AM
"Bonus Chapter" is not playable... Inventory and all menu buttons have disappeared. Unable to move forward and must CAD to exit the game...also cannot access the extra features (match 3 games) because it advises to "Finish the game first"

So much for paying extra for the Collector's edition!

SAME HERE I TOTTALY AGREE

Ralphe2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ralphe2 on Jul 28, 14 9:44 AM
It's the same for me to, what's happens with, is the CE and I loved this game but not yet. Sorry I am very disappointed. Some body has a solution. Help us!!!

Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jul 30, 14 10:02 AM
I've recently gotten two updates on game that had no problems. When can we expect to get an update to fix this game?

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 30, 14 1:52 PM
There is now a fix available, VERY HAPPY to see this today, so getting ready to download, this update.

I did finish the game, and the bonus game, BUT when I tried playing the M3 games, it said, I needed to finish the game ( which I already did )..than I tried playing the level one M3, after I completed it, it left me with a black screen, had to CAD, to get out of the game, so PRAYING, the update works, BECAUSE this is an AWESOME game!!

gfkelso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gfkelso on Jul 30, 14 6:12 PM
Played main game with no problems. Started Bonus Game and it seemed to be Ok then had to quit. When I started back the Inventory and Menu buttons were gone. It was posted that there was a fix available today (July 30) but it is not in my Game Manager. I also tried to find it manually but it was still not there. Any ideas?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jul 31, 14 1:52 AM
gfkelso wrote:Played main game with no problems. Started Bonus Game and it seemed to be Ok then had to quit. When I started back the Inventory and Menu buttons were gone. It was posted that there was a fix available today (July 30) but it is not in my Game Manager. I also tried to find it manually but it was still not there. Any ideas?

I didn't see an update in my game manager either. No clue why. When that happens, this is what I do. Kind of clunky but it works.

Open the Game Manager and go to the My Games section and then find this game on your list.

Click on the trash can on the far right to uninstall this game.

Then go to the BF website (you can use the purchase history in the game manager if you don't own too many games - but I have a ton and it takes forever for it to load for me so I find the website much faster). Navigate to Your Account and then Purchase History. You should see a header 'Your Games' and you can sort them by title or purchase date. I switch to purchase date as that usually moves the game in question to close to the top of the list.

Find this Sable Maze game and then click on Install Now. If you have other games in that order that are already installed, they will just reactivate (no big deal and takes 2 seconds) Sable Maze however will reinstall with the latest build of the game (in this case July 30)

This way is a hassle, I know. But it does get the job done. Hope this helps.

gfkelso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gfkelso on Jul 31, 14 2:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Bartsister. I deleted and re-installed but it didn't work for me, still no Inventory or Menu buttons.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 1, 14 12:08 PM
I'm sorry about that! At least you know you have the latest build and that is not helping your situation. I would definitely email customer service and tell them that you installed the re-build and it did not work. I am afraid that they may tell you that have to start over with the gameplay.

I actually had to start over about mid-way through this game. I took the brush out of the paint kit and it closed on me without letting me play the puzzle to pick up the item. This of course made forward progression impossible. I started over and before I got to that part again, I got out of the game and made a copy of my saved game file and put it on my desktop. Just in case I need to get back in BEFORE a problem occurred. I got lucky though and the game worked the second time through.

Playing over from the middle isn't so bad as playing the whole game again just to get to the bonus game so I am feeling your pain. I will say that instant replay goes a whole lot faster than the first time since everything was pretty fresh in my mind ...

Good luck and I hope you find a way to fix this.

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Aug 2, 14 12:07 PM
all inventory, Menu buttons are gone!!

BFGJunkie
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by BFGJunkie on Aug 2, 14 2:54 PM
JPCarol wrote:Moon38, Lornaovenden1 and Littlemom4. I managed to get my menu, etc back again. Here is what I did. I went to the "Jewelry" section in the Bonus Content and played all the match-3s that I could. Then I exited from there and got a black screen, so I used Task Manager to close the game. Then I went back to play the Bonus Game and all the menus were back. I was able to save, levae the game and come back and all was still in working order. I am working on the last puzzle now to complete the Bonus Game. I hope the same works for all of you.

I tried this and it worked. Thank you so much.

[Post New]by rlynch1027 on Aug 5, 14 11:26 AM
BFGJunkie wrote:
JPCarol wrote:Moon38, Lornaovenden1 and Littlemom4. I managed to get my menu, etc back again. Here is what I did. I went to the "Jewelry" section in the Bonus Content and played all the match-3s that I could. Then I exited from there and got a black screen, so I used Task Manager to close the game. Then I went back to play the Bonus Game and all the menus were back. I was able to save, levae the game and come back and all was still in working order. I am working on the last puzzle now to complete the Bonus Game. I hope the same works for all of you.

[Post New]by critterbuddy50 on Aug 23, 14 7:47 AM
BFGJunkie wrote:

Don't know why this worked - don't care - it just did and I finished the Bonus Game! thank you JPCarol!!!!

Edited on 08/23/2014 at 7:48:01 AM PST

Go to: