bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Relic Rescue

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 25, 14 4:01 PM
Help Buck and Wanda retrieve priceless relics! After plane trouble, a pair of fortune hunters stumble upon an unexpected adventure. Together they must gather relics in mysterious lands, and only the bravest soul can succeed in this marble popping madnes

Re:Relic Rescue

[Post New]by redburger2 on Aug 5, 14 3:45 PM
Where do I go to get instructions. I am on the bonus level but can't get past it

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Aug 6, 14 5:06 AM
You have to hit the question mark at the top 4 times. Just use balls to destroy the circling barriers of the same color

[Post New]by lwischmann on Aug 9, 14 7:38 PM
What question mark? Where?

maxipuss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maxipuss on Aug 12, 14 1:48 AM
The question mark is in the middle of all the turning circles. Fire at them to break them then fire at the middle (brown block with a question mark in it).

[Post New]by freerose3 on Aug 30, 14 9:45 PM
Just to add a bit of clarifying info, the "turning circles" does describe ONE bonus stage, but there are bonus stages every 10 spaces or so & they differ somewhat. Though the colored boxes/obstacles configuration changes, the moving idol with the question mark is usually above all the the boxes. It also moves back & forth is what you need to hit 4 times to clear the bonus level, which then gives you extra items.

As for the game instructions, I wish I knew. . .it's why I came here just now in the 1st place. : /

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Sep 4, 14 7:29 PM
Don't think I will EVER get past 14 been there for days have tired to knock of big bunches but wrong colors come at wrong times. I have 2 blue balls and 1 green extra how do I collect them have tired clicking on then and they dont go into the cannonl

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Sep 16, 14 4:32 PM
i got past 14 and on 24 and I figured out how to get bubbles in cannon by accident. However i wont get past 24 because i cant buy bubbles to help me or lightening boltsI I dont want to give up on this game is there a way to get past it.? Hopefully I will get an answer thanks for any help given

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Sep 16, 14 8:03 PM
Does anyone read this forum I have never gotten a response to any of my questions is there a moderator here who can answer your questions? I am really tired of 24 I bought a parrot because it said it was as booster i thought boosters were supposed to help you break bubbles I just waited $250 in gold. I do great breaking off large chunks of bubbles I have 25 50 30 balls after getting the 3 stars then it starts sending me the wrong colored balls that work on the opposite side of the key. I get so close and then it wont let me collect the key. I am going to have to play the bonus game for hours to get enough extra bubbles to finish this game. I hate to quit I really like this game but if i am going to be stuck on 24 forever what is the point?

sandra422
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by sandra422 on Nov 2, 14 8:59 AM
maxipuss wrote:The question mark is in the middle of all the turning circles. Fire at them to break them then fire at the middle (brown block with a question mark in it).

sandra422
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by sandra422 on Nov 2, 14 9:02 AM
sandra422 wrote:
maxipuss wrote:The question mark is in the middle of all the turning circles. Fire at them to break them then fire at the middle (brown block with a question mark in it).

[Post New]by leslierawson on Feb 12, 15 2:12 AM
this game is one big con tipicle American.... you download it whon you run out of bubbles yuove got to pay for more it comes up in American dollars.. which can be trans-d to uk money...... my motto is you buy and download a game..... your therefore entitled to play it until you get to the end...... why should we keep paying extra when weeve already purchased the game ... I therefore intend to finish...my account and close it down...... ikve got to level 65 and it keeps asking for more money... no thanks big fish.. close the account or youll hear from my dad in London..... being a top rank solicitor? goodbye

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Feb 28, 15 6:00 PM
Ok Guys just calm down I have owned this game 4 over 6 months now and just tonight I discovered that U have to land on the BONUS level U have 2 wait 4 30 minuets 4 to laps I thought it was playing time of the game time that U play in them, if U know what I mean.

Ria

BTW I'm in me 50s LOL

Edited on 02/28/2015 at 6:01:58 PM PST

Sr_player
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sr_player on Mar 27, 15 10:05 PM
I'm like that other person-- I'm stuck on level 24- I'm sorry, but I'm not paying extra for the goodies- I haven't played their games in awhile, but this is fundamentally different than they were a year ago. You never had to buy outside stuff with real money once you were in the game. I'm not too sure I like this new trait. I do not think I will be using it, which probably means I won't get past level 24. It seems to be almost impossible to build up past 500 points to use as money, which gets wiped out in one use. I'm a 72 yr old senior who has been on computer for 25 years.

[Post New]by bluewolf501 on May 4, 15 1:39 PM
Hi everyone! I'm on level 139 and I can't get past the second level of bubbles no matter what I do because the level won't go any higher so you can see what is beyond.

Go to: