bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 25, 14 4:01 PM
Welcome to Relic Rescue forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Relic Rescue players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ljjdone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by ljjdone on Aug 5, 14 3:18 PM
hi, i m on bonus level... 10 or 11.. collect 4 idols. i do not know how to get there. there are not enough bubbles.. help

[Post New]by howiesredhead on Aug 5, 14 4:18 PM
You don't need to break every piece of the circles. Just break several of each layer and simply wait for the openings to line up for a clear shot to the center.

ljjdone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ljjdone on Aug 5, 14 6:20 PM
thank you. that is what i am attempting to do now. with no luck yet. ... there just are not enough bubbles for sure.

ljjdone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ljjdone on Aug 6, 14 7:10 AM
hi, again. i got past the bonus round - just like you said. now i am @ 14- with 130 bubbles. & those black balls to deal with. i can not get to the key. as i have to keep the level even on all sides to advance. than i have a mass of black bubbles that i can't get through to the KEY. any advise? Lily

trillian
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by trillian on Aug 6, 14 8:48 AM
ljjdone wrote:hi, again. i got past the bonus round - just like you said. now i am @ 14- with 130 bubbles. & those black balls to deal with. i can not get to the key. as i have to keep the level even on all sides to advance. than i have a mass of black bubbles that i can't get through to the KEY. any advise? Lily

The black balls are anchored in place by any coloured balls beside and above them. Once you remove those, the black balls and key will fall down.

This technique is also useful for carving away many balls at a time--sort of like cutting the branch instead of picking off all the leaves one at a time.

If you're not already, get used to using bank shots to get your coloured ball to the place where it'll do the most good. There are more of those black balls in your future!

ljjdone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ljjdone on Aug 7, 14 3:46 PM
thanks, a lot. i was noticing the banking shot option in this level. this is difficult. i like this game.. i really would like it to be a bit easier for me. haha. i see that some balls cause alot of balls to fall -- i just don't really know or care .. which.. i want it to be less thought more action. thanks again.. Lily

_H_B
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by _H_B on Aug 8, 14 10:34 AM
I am on level 61, and cannot figure it out. I get to the first chain locked row, blast it with a lightning bolt, and I can't get the bubbles to disappear, except for the ones that I shoot there, in multiples of three. HELP PLEASE?

mmaxell
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mmaxell on Aug 10, 14 7:15 PM
I am also stuck on Level 61. Having the same issue as H_B - help Please!!!

Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by chiefbob911911 on Aug 13, 14 10:03 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Relic Rescue players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

What are the parrots now fish on every level I tried hitting them nothing changes, and what is the idea of the floating gold ring at the end of every level

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Aug 14, 14 7:01 PM
Help for 61. break the
first chain but that is all So what do you do

[Post New]by Badger31272 on Aug 17, 14 9:07 AM
For those stuck on Level 61 with the chains...whatever color ball your key lock rests on you need to match that color. That will cause the chain to break and you can move forward.

raya
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by raya on Aug 20, 14 5:39 PM
On level 89 and I can see the gold key, I hit it with lightning bolts and bombs, but they have no effect on the balls surrounding the key, some are black some are not. These bombs and bolts cost money. Why aren't the balls falling?

Hi

[Post New]by suenanasue on Aug 30, 14 6:31 AM
I have just finished level 150 are there any more to come or do I have to start all over again. Thanks Sue.
.PS Love the game.

[Post New]by Jb787787 on Sep 8, 14 6:45 AM
I don't understand why my scores are so much lower than the #1 ranked players. I'm playing what I think is very well and score 125,000 but the #1 scores are like, 400,000! What am I missing?

[Post New]by suki123 on Oct 6, 14 1:15 PM
what is the lock for on the bonus helps please how can i get it to open

janmh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by janmh on Oct 6, 14 1:23 PM
_H_B wrote:I am on level 61, and cannot figure it out. I get to the first chain locked row, blast it with a lightning bolt, and I can't get the bubbles to disappear, except for the ones that I shoot there, in multiples of three. HELP PLEASE?

janmh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by janmh on Oct 6, 14 1:26 PM
Its a mistake to use the lightening bolt to break the chain, match 3 of the colour to where the lock is and the chain will break and you can then burst the bubbles as normal

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Dec 28, 14 4:51 PM
suki123 wrote:what is the lock for on the bonus helps please how can i get it to open

Look at the time U have to wait come back about an hour later [or that time left]

Ria B

Edited on 12/28/2014 at 5:07:33 PM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Dec 28, 14 5:05 PM
OK Guys I'm going to ask how the Ell did Some of U get passed lvl 54 I am havering a lot of trouble here. I get through to the top and see the KEY but I cant get to the very last part the

HELP

Ria B

Go to: