Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Extremely Hard!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 25, 14 8:31 PM
This game is a bit frustrating. I liked it at the beginning, & I enjoy the overall "thing" but it becomes VERY very difficult.
I'm no novice to the genre. I don't really like having to replay the same levels 30000 times.

The thing is, you lose your money when you lose a level & that can mean oh...10 minutes of time lost. Not the biggest thing in the world, but when you lose say, 4 levels out of 7 it really is.

The people who made this game need to - well, should have - created ways to increase customer happiness or to make it so its not so daggone impossible!!

I suppose that I could eventually get further in this game, but with the frustration levels caused, not sure I want to. I suspect that when I read other comments or reviews of this I'll see other Fishies mentioning the same thing.

What bugs me the most is that I've been waiting for a good TM game for a long, long, long time. Wait - maybe it hasn't even been so long as much as I've waited through hundreds of cruddy game releases that focus on quantity vs. quality.

(incidentally, I have found that I cant leave reviews on dedicated game sale pages anymore. If they don't welcome the truth, perhaps they should be more selective with what games are allowed here. )

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Extremely Hard!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 25, 14 9:00 PM
Pardon me for one sec?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
and even some

Yeah I said it!! Thumbs down.

My gawd this game is frustrating. Still kinda fun in many parts. Ugh. I'm not the only one, I hope?

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 7, 14 4:43 PM
I know what you mean BUT on some games like these you have to be patience. but this game on BIG CO if that is your problem She says you have to serve the whole town at once. What the problem is with the wall paper it doesn't increase patience at BIG CO. If you can click the mouse fast enough or the computer is fast enough to keep in time you can Beat BIG CO.

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Sep 11, 14 6:18 AM
I thought this game was really difficult too, until I read this hint on the forum --- always leave 2 stacks of money on the counter. That way, you'll only have 2 people ordering at a time. Pick up the first and second stacks of money only when they start beeping. With only 2 people on the counter at a time, the game becomes much more manageable. This hint works through almost all of the stages.

Also, if it looks like you may fail a level, exit the game before all of your energy is depleted and hit play again. You'll start over and that way you won't lose any money. Good luck!

Go to: