Error

[Post New]by Bernat54 on Jul 26, 14 8:19 AM
I am using Mozilla Firefox on my Windows 8 computer and the game is constant in one area it freezes every few minutes. I payed for the game and want to enjoy my purchase but this is terrible. Please provide a fix. Last game I will buy for a long time and I am a good customer.
Thank you

Re:Error

[Post New]by ParisStarr on Jul 31, 14 6:05 PM
Exact same problem! Very frustrating!

[Post New]by carla504 on Aug 19, 14 1:47 AM
same happening to me......Im pissed!

[Post New]by jocbyrne on Sep 4, 14 10:32 AM
Keep getting an error message - game won't even open - please help!!!!!

lotusdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lotusdk on Sep 15, 14 10:45 PM
I get error, the game stop working, twice in few minutes and I had to use Windows job list to close the game - PLEASE fix this Error now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Myra1972 on Sep 17, 14 8:39 PM
I am using google chrome and keep getting error message and the game terminates itself. Say's windows will notify me when the problem is fixed.. I have bought a lot of game from Big Fish and do not know why i am having this problem with this one.. Do not have a problem with the others... Thanks for your time.. Maybe ya'll can get a fix for this problem quick.....

lotusdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lotusdk on Sep 19, 14 11:25 PM
I have the same error, I use crome and the game stop working!!! FISH - FIX THIS ERROR NOW

drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by drankin on Jan 16, 15 4:40 PM
Seems this problems has been going on a very long time. I just downloaded it (1/15/14) and I'm getting the same error. Looked like such a great game. Will ask for my money back if it isn't fixed soon.

Re:Error Same problem and it is now March.

[Post New]by wolf_hounds on Mar 5, 15 3:50 PM
I have a Win 7 PC. Every 3 or 4 minutes, the curser disapears, and game is frozen. Then Windows says it has stopped and shuts it down. I hope this will be corrected soon.

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Mar 11, 15 1:37 PM
I just bought the game about a week ago and am having the same issues, I wrote to big fish and am waiting for a reply from them...hopefully they will refund all of us our tokens for a broken game.

[Post New]by kcassell on Jun 25, 15 10:32 PM
I started playing the game tonight and same thing. Froze on me and windows was checking for a solution.

Go to: