Dictaphone

[Post New]by kevrew on Jul 26, 14 3:37 PM
Hi all, the problem I'm having is when I click on the map, my inventory bar disappears, so I am not able to place the dictaphone on the map. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and checked the collectors edition forum for answers, but I haven't found any info to alleviate this issue. Anybody have any ideas?? Thanks!

Edited on 12/06/2014 at 8:02:39 PM PST

Re:Dictaphone

[Post New]by Mettamezzo on Sep 7, 14 3:25 PM
I'm having the same problem. All has been well up until this point :-(

[Post New]by playonly on Oct 17, 14 5:35 PM
Having the same problem with Dictaphone not working with map. Please help us. Thank you.

[Post New]by kevrew on Dec 6, 14 8:12 PM
To all who have not been able to place the dictaphone, this how I solved the problem for me. I had been having slow operating and freezing up issues with my computer for some time anyway and after trying everything I knew how to fix the problem, defragging, disc cleanup, additional RAM, registry cleaning, etc., I saved all my important files to a USB drive and did a factory restore on my computer, which brought it back to it's original state the day I brought it home. I also tried all the recommendations of Big Fish to no avail. I just finished playing the game from start to finish with no problems. What I deduce from this is that somewhere over my system's life, I picked up some bad coding or something that caused the initial fault in the game to begin with. I don't think most people would want to go this extreme to make the game playable, but it worked for me. Just something to consider. Good luck!

ValorieO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ValorieO on Dec 7, 14 6:06 AM
Bummer. I'm enjoying the game so far but this is a complete stop :-(

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 7, 14 3:33 PM
Hey there

I'm sorry to see this issue is coming up! Please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to troubleshoot with you.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: