senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Level 62

[Post New]by senevabu on Jul 26, 14 6:03 PM
How do you get the Appeal to +100.

I got up to 95 and I see nothing that will get me to 100.

Help!!!!

I built 3 hotels, two in the middle right area.
I build the 3 grocery stores; 3 condos (spaced between the grocery stores); the Solar Tower with the Police Station next door.
Between the premier hotel and the Police Station first I had 2 haciendas (I got to level 85); then 1 hacienda with a Historic Square; then HS with Police Station; HS with a Bakery. Nothing gets me to +100.

Perhaps the producers can answer this question!!!

Thanks,

senevabu

Re:Level 62

[Post New]by RogueWoman on Jul 28, 14 7:13 PM
I can't help you there, but can you please tell me how you got thru level 59? I can't get the appeal to 30, with 4 solar buildings to meet the power requirement of 200. Maybe if I can get thru 59, I can figure out 62?? who knows?? Thanks in advance!
RogueWoman (I have a discussion thread on this forum entitled level 59)

senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by senevabu on Aug 4, 14 10:31 AM
I upgraded the condo for money. Bought/built and painted the lodges as available.

Build 2 haciendas (upgraded/landscaped/painted them) for money. Built 2 Solar Towers, 1 zoned the other not. I purchased properties for sale by listing for sale as many houses as I could select, before the property for sale ended; and bought/demolished the house to build what was needed. I landscaped as many houses as possible.

I ended up with
1 condo
1 Historic Square
2 haciendas
2 Solar Towers
7 red Lodges

senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by senevabu on Aug 4, 14 10:32 AM
The above reply referenced Level 59.

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Aug 13, 14 9:42 AM
How could you use only 2 solar towers my solar towers only give me 50 each and you need 200.

kurtk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kurtk on Aug 16, 14 2:59 AM
yes never saw a solution to this ?

kurtk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kurtk on Aug 16, 14 4:15 PM

just for a proper reply if you follow the tips they give building wise use your tech center as only building make sure you inspect everything first and landscape the tech center doubles your input power of each solar tower ect!

this is for level 59!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 1, 15 10:07 PM
Ok for level 62 (don't know how those others thought this was level 59- can't read???)

You need 100 appeal and 100 power. You get the 100 power by building two solar stations on the protected lots. That way they don't affect the appeal.
On the bottm row you have hacienda, Police station, Hacienda, Hotel, Police Station , Hotel/
If the haciendas and Hotels are painted and landscaped, that gives you a total of 100 appeal points.
You need to get the hotels painted, landscaped and sold to be able to force buy the two protected lots and the premium lot. Build and landscape a hotel (+10) there and you can leave the Workshop (-5) and still have the appeal at 100 or 105/
Three grocery stores can be built at the two spots at the top and one of the middle side spots after you destroy the sawmill.

Go to: