catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Village Quest here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jul 28, 14 4:44 AM
A thread for your reviews!

(PP asked me to take over for a couple of days.)

Edited on 07/28/2014 at 6:02:50 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Village Quest here!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 28, 14 6:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Village Quest here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Village Quest.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Aug 5, 14 8:48 AM
My goodness! No reviews? Odd...well, I got this at a discount (I think DD price) but probably would not have purchased full price. Sort of an old school match 3 game for which you build a village with points you get from playing several match 3 games.

The biggest complaint I have is the music and sounds...both of which I turned off, but that made a silent game not much fun..but one can only take so many "chings" and "bloops" and on and on. I never played a game with so many annoying sounds.

Power-ups are purchased from another screen, which has two pages (didn't realize that until almost the end) and then are filled as you play each level...they do ride over to the next game so you don't lose them. Is a timed game, but the timer is very generous and hardly remembered it was there.

Several puzzles to acquire blueprints that are repetitive and can be skipped without penalty. Then you build/and or upgrade. However, when the village is built (which I didn't know had been done completely because the game does not tell you this and I figured it out when the building options just disappeared), the game just continues, and you just play for accrual of points..which makes the game become a bit dull, but still challenging for a match 3.

All in all, I lost interest after the village was built and just keep it on my computer to use while waiting for other games to download. I give it, for what it was a 3- out of 5. Sort of a "meah" game.

[Post New]by Snapefan on Aug 11, 14 7:55 PM
I HATE this game! I'm glad I brought it with a credit or I would ask for my money back. I'm stuck on one game board and cannot get it finished because I keep running out of time. There's no option with this game to do a casual mode and no way to win anymore time either. This particular board has a lot of chained up items; some are single chains and others are double chained. There's no way to get any tools to help break the chains and no explanation for how you might get them It's ridiculous! It's the worst game I've ever played! I'm fed up with it and I'm going to delete from my computer!

Go to: