Level 44

[Post New]by anidalife13 on Jul 28, 14 8:03 PM
OK I really must be dense! I got 3 stars on this level but I am unable to get the world points on this level. You must have 5 tree lots. There are 14 lots. 1 for a refinery, which I placed on the 1 lot for buildings that does not count against the total appeal, which leaves 13 lots. You have to also have 100 appeal. There is not anything available to build on this level that increases appeal, such as a lighthouse, swimming pool, etc., so all of your appeal must come from your houses. You have to paint and landscape 10 houses for the 100 appeal, which only leaves you 3 lots to reforest into tree lots. So how are you supposed to be able to have 5 tree lots? This is driving me crazy!

senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by senevabu on Aug 4, 14 11:30 AM
When I read your post, I went back and replayed this level.

I ended up with:
10 landscaped/painted/upgraded Chateaus
1 Refinery (zoned)
3 tree lots

This time I got the 3 world points and the little man

The first time I played, I got only 1 world point and no little man.

Since I did not have 5 tree lots, I think the game upgraded me to 3 world points by adding on the 1 world point from the previous play.

I played this game several times to try to find the solution to your question and you are correct; there is nothing but houses that will increase the appeal level.

I tried building the nuclear power plant; zoned and not, built the refinery in the lower right corner with a tree lot to the left. This did not raise the appeal level above 50.

I am sorry I was not able to answer your question. I am as puzzled as you are. Perhaps, you have to play several times to get all the world points.

senevabu
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by senevabu on Aug 4, 14 11:41 AM
My mistake, I did not get the world points. I got 3 stars and the little man.

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Aug 12, 14 11:05 PM
I ran across the same problem. I think they made a mistake on this level and it needs fixed.

[Post New]by anidalife13 on Aug 14, 14 2:11 AM
Thank you all for your help on this level. I do believe that they made an error. At least I know that I am not crazy... lol!

irf10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by irf10 on Dec 29, 14 5:18 PM
Hi, could you please walk us through to get 3stars on this level - anidalife13 & camisinsanity...........I can't even get 1 star, always run out of time building & upgrading chateaus???

[Post New]by MeMawMiMi on Jan 13, 15 9:14 PM
ditto.... i drove myself crazy trying to figure out how to get the world points.... i agree must be a game mistake.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 28, 15 8:07 PM
This has also been mentioned elsewhere.
There are 14 lots. To get the world goal you need 5 tree lots and need to finish.
To Finish you need 100 appeal points and you can only get these from 10 plots with painted and landscaped houses.
You also need one plot for a refinery.
So to complete this level and get the world points you need a total of 16 plots.
Impossible!!!

[Post New]by musicchud on Jul 27, 15 7:19 PM
I think level 44 is attainable, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out, and I run out of time before I can try too many things. If you click on the "construct structure" button, and click on the "locked" fire station button, the gal pops up and tells you that "This structure is currently locked and will be available later in the game." However, I've gotten close to the completion having all 5 tree lots completed etc, but it still never becomes "available" to use, so I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else gotten to the point where the fire station finally unlocks? If so, what do you have to do?

[Post New]by Saralouiseogle on Sep 29, 15 9:44 AM
did the makers of this game fix this problem yet? Do i need to download something or what? cause i finished the entire game with all the traveling knomes and all 3 stars and all the world points EXCEPT level 44!!! very frustrating!!!

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Feb 23, 16 5:47 PM
I think this is a true glitch of the miscalculation variety! There is absolutely NO Way to get the Globe on this level. I have tried and tried, but it is simply impossible!

kitty55d
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kitty55d on Feb 25, 16 10:47 PM
I just downloaded this game a couple of weeks ago, and in this version to get worldpoints you only need to have 2 tree lots. Possibly re-download the game.

So I've been able to get worldpoints, but not 3 stars ;-)

[Post New]by jesterqueen on Apr 29, 16 7:37 AM
I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago (April 2016) and it's the unattainable version again. Feh. I timed it wrong I guess. I loathe glitches like this.

Silvia543
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Silvia543 on Aug 6, 16 4:42 PM
I've downloaded the game from the website of Hipsoft a week ago.
There you need only 2 tree lots in this level.

Go to: