dkv64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Week 7 - Friday

[Post New]by dkv64 on Jul 5, 08 9:09 PM
Has anyone been able to complete this day? I'm having a really hard time with it and would appreciate any hints or suggestions anyone may have for completing it.

Re:Week 7 - Friday

[Post New]by ssilvertooth on Jul 8, 08 10:27 PM
I can't pass it either! I've even tried filling everything up and starting with 3 of everything ready to go. I think there are too many breads to make!

[Post New]by ladycrash1022 on Jul 11, 08 6:10 AM
The best advice I can give is to go to gamezebo and look at some screen shots of other players' farm layouts. If you are running all over the place, and not getting things completed in time, it may be that you need a more effecient farm layout.
Keep in mind that by week five, you should have 2-3 cows, 2 sheep, 5-6 beehives, 2 ketchup machines, 1-2 jam machines. On week 7, I added a bread machine and 3 ostriches. By the time I got to friday week 8, I had a second bread machine.

Once I got a better layout, I have been able to finish with a minute and a half to 2 minutes to spare. I spend that time restocking the machines, feeding the animals, and replanting. At the 30 second warning, I take my last produce to the barn.

Another tip I read somewhere was that you can overfeed your cows and sheep. Once your milk/cheese/wool quota is met, wait to feed them until everything else is done and then you can start stocking for the next day. They make a lot of noise, but they don't die either. The only animal you can't overfeed is your ostriches.

Another thing is make sure Sarah's hands are always full. She can carry 3 items at a time. One of my mistakes (I can be so blonde sometimes) when I first started playing is I thought everything had to have a crate. Found out later that honey, milk, wool, and eggs do not so I was wasting a lot of time.

Also you can't just work on one thing at a time. It doesn't work. Gotta do a mixture of harvesting and stocking machines and taking finished produce to the barn.

There's also an excellent walkthrough that margieb wrote on gamezebo as well.

Hope this helps....

nontoxxic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nontoxxic on Aug 30, 08 5:49 PM
i passed it! i was pretty surprise that i could actually pass that level since my sister couldnt! LOL YAY ME!! haha

[Post New]by charli1 on Sep 12, 08 4:11 AM
My son, daughter and myself have all finished and gotten all trophies. This game is one of the best. One thing I like about it is that it keeps score so you can go back and try to beat your own score. Other games you work you brain off and finish and then big letdown, you don't know what you have to play against.
Charli1

[Post New]by boggle79 on Oct 5, 08 9:46 PM
I love the game too but have been stuck forever with week 7 I think I will rearrange my farm. Thanks for all the hints

Go to: