PC Friend Codes

pixie00
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by pixie00 on Sep 24, 17 7:01 PM
Hi All,

My new number is 696249. Looking for more friends as I lost all existing friends when my laptop fried a couple of months ago.
Pixie00

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Sep 27, 17 1:49 PM
Update **

Got tons of friends now. Not accepting more for now.

Thanks

Lost all friends due to computer problems. Appreciate any add.

#- level 71

Thanks
Nanci

Edited on 10/07/2017 at 5:33:52 PM PST

[Post New]by alabamatider on Sep 29, 17 5:48 AM
Taking my code down. Thank you for all the requests and new friends.
Thanks

Edited on 10/11/2017 at 2:47:53 AM PST

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Oct 4, 17 3:55 AM
thistle809 wrote:
donna_lee2004 wrote:Cleaned up my inactive friends so looking to add new ones.
I play each day and gift to those who gift me in order I receive them.
I'm on level 78 and don't carry a huge number of friends.

My friend code is 75753

Donns

Is there, perhaps, a mistake in this Friend Code? 75753 shows up as "Player" at level 6 when I do a search to send an invitation.

Hi Thistle809
I don't think this is a mistake, there are quite a few people don't bother creating a Game name, they just go use "Player".
Can get confusing if you have more than one Friend who use Player - I had 4 Friends using "Player" - had to keep track of ID# when gifting.

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Oct 4, 17 4:03 AM
loobi wrote:Hi, I have lots of new friends now (plenty of room for more) Three friends added recently, VERNONIA 65022; GUEST 372775; and BOB 444543. I'm not ignoring you but I can't open your profiles to gift you. Is there a fix for this? I may try deleting and re-inviting you all. ALEXI 692774

Hi loobi

I would guess that they just don't have a Wish List at the moment. Sometimes players take a break to catch-up on the game, or gifting.

I wondered the same thing when I first started adding friends until some kind person told me why I couldn't access their profiles.

MaryPoppins_2
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Oct 4, 17 11:56 PM
Hi,

i'm new to MC and would like to have friends. I play as Mary Poppins ID 526292

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Oct 5, 17 3:52 AM
MaryPoppins_2 wrote:Hi,

i'm new to MC and would like to have friends. I play as Mary Poppins ID 526292

Sent you an invite

Player Fiona-Scotland

[Post New]by shirleym1964 on Oct 6, 17 3:42 AM
Hi Everyone we had helped a friend well i was trying to get game working he got his id moved over he had to start agen i asked member of team if you could pass him his old id over he got his 80 back he is on pc if you had gavi-tn 699490 or if you need friends please add him he is pc player he had lost all this friends

Patroche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Oct 6, 17 5:19 AM
Hi Everyone, I am new to MC as well. My game id is 698101 and I play as Angel_Pat (though I do not claim that attribute). If you would like a new friend please add me to your list. I have sent out requests based on the newer posts of id's and friend requests. Unfortunately, I am new at this and there is a lot of help lists to go through to get answers. Thanks for all your help.

amf368
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by amf368 on Oct 6, 17 9:02 PM
I have BOB, GUEST, AND VERNONIA in my friends list as well. They have no wish list up at this time. Some people my not need/want anything but still send gifts for the thank you cards that are needed for certain things. All three send gifts. Just keep an eye on them and if they do put up a with list send them a gift.

[Post New]by KarenClarkMoore on Oct 7, 17 11:23 AM
I'm looking to add friends to my PC game. I've been playing for about a year, at level 32. I've sent out invites to about 38 of the latest posts here but feel free to send me an invite. Thanks!

GAME NAME: KarenJCM
ID: 589817

[Post New]by Naynae1969 on Oct 9, 17 10:27 AM
Looking for MC game friends
Name: Renee
Game ID: 686355

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Oct 9, 17 11:00 PM
Got enough friends om my laptop for now but my desktop could use a few more. 84040 or KatrinaCeleste.

Thanks.
Kat

Edited on 10/23/2017 at 7:59:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Silvergoddss on Oct 11, 17 11:20 PM
My in game name is Jennifer and my code is 634442. There may be a few days I do not play because I have 4 kids, the youngest being a year old. So I tend to get very busy with them. But I promise I will gift back and make up for it. During the events I will be on quiet often throughout the day. Have fun storming the castle!

EDIT: My code in the Avatar says 634442 but the code in the friend section says 634422. So if the first doesn't work try the second.

Edited on 10/11/2017 at 11:24:28 PM PST

debra1290
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by debra1290 on Oct 12, 17 6:41 AM
Hello, my name is Debra and my ID code is 690283. Sometime back in July my computer had problems and I lost all my friends. I posted on this site for new friends and the response was overwhelming. Now I have more friends than I have ever had, for which I am grateful. However I now have so many friends that I am unable to gift everyone, so I will not be able to except anymore friends. Thank you everybody!!!

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Oct 14, 17 6:17 AM
Hi everyone

I'm 702407 (Dreamer) and looking for friends.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 15, 17 3:42 PM
Hi all! I got a new pc, but lost all my friends I play A LOT and usually give 15 gifts daily. My real name is Kim. I'm from California, but am moving to Charlotte, NC in less than a month. I'm 53, have a 22 year old daughter, 2.5 yr old granddaughter, 4 dogs, 6 cats and a gecko
My friend info is KDR 702261.

aMoofie
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by aMoofie on Oct 15, 17 9:46 PM
Daily player ... here's my friend code: 685797 ... :o)

[Post New]by rebelwench on Oct 16, 17 10:28 AM
Just started MC recently and could use a few friends. Daily player. ID 702525. Thanks!

Patroche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patroche on Oct 16, 17 5:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the gifts. I also want to apologize for the slow gift backs. I can only do 5 per day and I'm gifting back in the order I receive them - I'm up to about 46 friends. I'm keeping a list, so I will get to you eventually. Just didn't want anyone thinking I'm a bad gift giver. I'm Angel_Pat by the way. Also, I'm putting the date next to my name so you know when it was sent. Thanks again. I'm having a lot of fun.

Go to: