Got lost

[Post New]by ajzaloz on Jul 29, 14 7:47 PM
I was on the island of the butterflies - had just arrived and clicked on the map to go back to Davor's bedroom and now I can't get back to the island. As far as I can se thre is no way to continue the game at this point without getting back to the island. The plane returned and is dead. Suggestions? The magic lamp won't take m back either. I can't find a hot spot on the map to click on for the island.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Got lost

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 29, 14 7:59 PM
I think you are supposed to be able to get back by using the magic lamp in any of the rooms of the shop, including Davor's.....but, what I did, because I am a lazy cat, is to use the jump map.

The circles shows a lighter blue-green if the spot is active.....and it just allowed me to skip back and forth from Butterfly Island and any place on the mainland.

[Post New]by ajzaloz on Jul 29, 14 8:05 PM
That active spot isn't on the map. I had barely opened the gate and didn't progress on the island so whatever I needed to do to activate that lamp didn't happen.

[Post New]by Kaypazza on Aug 3, 14 3:40 PM
ajzaloz wrote:That active spot isn't on the map. I had barely opened the gate and didn't progress on the island so whatever I needed to do to activate that lamp didn't happen.

I have the same issue.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Sep 9, 14 5:28 AM
I also had the same issue. Can't get back to the island and can't do anything else. Just stuck. Tried to click on the map but it won't take me there, and there is nothing else that I can do. I did not get all the items when I was on the island the first time, thinking I would get them later, not can't get back to it.

Go to: