High Score Glitch

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jul 30, 14 12:46 PM
Kirby17 started a thread about a Feeding Glitch, well, I had a High Score Glitch.

2 Weeks ago, during the weekend (Hellooooo, don't you have another hobbies?) I had problems with the internet-connection. While I tried to do some HOS's between the "internet-issues" I got a high-score on one of the first HOS's. I didn't saw at first sight, but after the second I saw I broke the record! After 2 HOS's my internet-connection was (probably) restored,(damn you BFG!).

The fact was, during my 2nd HOS I encountered that my timer wasn't working! That's the way I scored the Highscores at 2 HOS's.

I have to make my apologies to Bedazzle, the Highscore King under my Friends, but it seems the only, and the only way to beat him (oke, I play with a mouse, he plays with his fingers (touchscreen, right?))!

Braindead/Duncan

BTW BFG Is it possible to download glitches? BFGWendwater, please?

Edited on 07/30/2014 at 12:52:06 PM PST

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Re:High Score Glitch

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Jul 30, 14 12:56 PM
Dearest Duncan,

He is a she Trust me I noticed your high scores and thought WOW how did he do that!!! Now the mystery is solved!

Just FYI...I also play with a Mouse...just a plain old cheap microsoft one...it isnt even wireless. I used to use just my touch pad on the trusty laptop before I broke it, way to many searches of HOS and those silly left right buttons were useless!!!

I actually like seeing you in the top rating....and trust me I am never going to try and beat it!!! So every time I play the Crypt and the Well....just know I am thinking of you across the Pond!

Have a good one
Bedazzle

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 30, 14 1:06 PM
Gee, can I wish for a glitch where the entire Fortune Wheel is full of blood lotuses. Now that's a glitch I could wrap my arms around!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jul 30, 14 1:09 PM
My dear Bedazzle, I knew you wouldn't like it, by that's how I managed it, with luck.

Thanks for your reply, my dear Girlfriend. Kisses from the other side of the pond.

Duncan

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jul 30, 14 1:11 PM
Funny, whitebutterfly!

Devs, here are our demands! We want more glitches!

Go to: