Flower Eggs

[Post New]by mightymink on Jul 30, 14 4:50 PM
After collecting all the flower eggs I thought there was a special bonus awarded. The game seemed to say so when I found the first flower egg. What is the prize? Have finished game and there is no mention of it. Has anyone received anything?

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Flower Eggs

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 30, 14 8:02 PM
I haven't finished the game yet. Have you checked the walkthrough? Maybe the reward is given only in the CE .

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 9:06:15 AM PST

kaboobie
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by kaboobie on Aug 19, 14 6:25 PM
In the CE there are three possible endings, and you can only complete the most satisfying one if you collect all the flowers. You should get a message that you have collected them all and there will be an object in the flower book that you can add to your inventory. If they have left this out of the SE and there is only one ending, that would be a shame.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Sep 2, 14 5:08 PM
I just finished playing the SE and we also have the option of three endings based on which item we chose. In order to use the sword, you have to collect all of the "flowers." Once you have them all go to your flower book and retrieve the circle emblem which then has to be attached to the sword.

Go to: