sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

level 13

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Mar 31, 09 9:41 PM
cannot get the happiness here have tried this 1 many diffrent ways uggggggggggg any help anyone??????

Re:level 13

[Post New]by samhain on Apr 1, 09 10:54 AM
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! NO, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH HAPPINESS EITHER. IT'S DOIN ME HEAD IN!
I've got as far as 14 happiness but no further, you seem to need 10 small apartments & 1 large house to get 600 people and at least 5 gardens to get even that much happiness. can't see how on earth you could squeeze 2 baths in to get the trophy. Am getting bored stiff of trying to find the right combination. I also will ask for money back unless I start getting somewhere...

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Apr 1, 09 3:26 PM
I'm with you on that one Samhain...this level is painful to say the least...I am getting super frustrated...anyone beat it yet???????????

Edited on 04/01/2009 at 3:26:44 PM PST

[Post New]by 2damax on Apr 1, 09 4:33 PM
Has any one tried to click on the house to see what they are not happy about? I just got that hint from chat.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Apr 4, 09 11:44 PM
sorry did not post back but did this one finally took alot or retries is all about how u place the parks and houses

[Post New]by v_onlineuk on Apr 5, 09 3:38 AM
I've managed to get 18 but no more! I can't think of a better lyout than the ones I've used before! It is so frustrating!!!

[Post New]by whoajonesss125 on Apr 11, 09 2:27 PM
See if this works ...
1)build first garden
2)Construct 4 small apt on thr free plots around it.
3)2nd garden and 2 small apt on the free plot near it
4)clear the 4 plots betwwen the alreday existing garden of trees, build a 3 garden on the central plot of 4 and 3 small apt on the other just cleared plots.
5)Clear 4 plots of trees in the in the top corner and build one 1 market and 1 baths there.
6)Train 2 worker and build a library near to market and baths
7)demolish the shrine and build a small apt on the plot.
8)train workers until you have 30 altogether..

see if that will work good luck

[Post New]by suzanane03 on Oct 25, 09 11:26 AM
I can't get to 20 happiness either. I've gotten up to 16. I tore the house down and built a small apartment to get the population to 600. I bought the commission to buy the workers at a cheaper price. I still have no idea how to get the 20 though!

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 11:28:28 AM PST

JVC0119
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by JVC0119 on Jun 15, 11 9:34 PM
Right side: build four small apartments around the edges,then place a garden in the middle spot

Left side:build two small apartments along bottom edge, then place a garden in the middle spot

Clear out the four middle tree lots, replacing with three small apartments and a garden in the middle

Your bottom three rows should look like this:

Shrine House Apt Apt Apt
Old Apt Gar Gar Gar Apt
Apt Apt Apt Apt Apt

Upper corner, :
Clear trees - replace with market
Clear trees - replace with bath - upgrade
Clear trees - replace with shrine
Clear trees - replace with bath - upgrade
Train 2 workers
Clear trees - replace with library

Destroy old shrine and replace with apartment