Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Wearing Clothes - Where Are They?

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jul 30, 14 10:45 PM
When I first D/L this game and picked my 'Avatar' it gave me the option of 'clothing' it.

I chose not to do so at that time because I wanted to see what the game was all about first.

Now....I would like some clothes instead of running around in my 'undies' but I don't see where to go to 'buy' them.

I went to the 'Shop' but it doesn't have clothes.

I clicked on the 'Avatar' but I didn't see where that would work either.

Does anyone out there know where we can get something to wear from?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Wearing Clothes - Where Are They?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 30, 14 11:01 PM
The clothes will be in your office, in the left-hand side wardrobe. You put your cursor on it, the wardrobe opens, and you see clothes hanging inside. Click on it.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jul 31, 14 12:15 PM
Thanks Valdy....I was 'fooling around' last night and found the closet.

Now, at least I am 'partially' dressed!

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 2, 14 10:12 PM
It takes 320 to get the whole outfit, and there are 2 to choose from. One allows you to get more experience and energy and the other allows you to get a better chance at getting the items in the HOS. The 320 offers a discount in buying the whole outfit instead of buying them in pieces... I ran around in my undies for quite a while until I finally got my clothes! I wonder what the guys stuff looks like?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 3, 14 1:49 PM
moxiemoll wrote: I wonder what the guys stuff looks like?

You said that and I just had to know. I opened up my other ID on my computer and started a new game and chose Male this time.

Actually pretty nice clothes, but a little feminine. The top is blousy and the pants look like womens slacks to me. That was the style of fashion at the time. Hate the saber (verses the brooch for the female). Much prefer the cane.

Go to: