bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Alex Gordon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 5, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Alex Gordon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alex Gordon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Alex Gordon forum

[Post New]by mileyhannah on Dec 8, 08 12:33 AM
hi people and fishs this is my first post so it may be not cool .
actually the game alex gordon is cool i downloaded it yesterday so all people that still didnt download it should download it!

Edited on 12/08/2008 at 12:34:14 AM PST

[Post New]by sassyh on Sep 9, 09 1:17 PM
I have completed this game and would like to know if there is a part 2 or of other similar games

MWW10
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,986 Posts

[Post New]by MWW10 on Mar 9, 10 12:30 PM
Hi. I'm trying here before going to Customer Service since the problem may be me and not the computer. I bought AlexGordon on disc last year. When I bought a new computer (I had Windows XP) which runs Windows 7, I downloaded it again because I really enjoyed it. It ran really slow, so I tried the game from Big Fish. That also ran slow. Does this game not like Windows 7? Is there anything I can do?

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 9, 10 12:47 PM
i love the game, i bought it ages ago and still play it from time to time, i great unwind game.

[Post New]by Asriel on Mar 18, 10 4:39 AM
Hi, everyone ! I've already played Alex Gordon several times and I have this question: how on earth could I kill the hedgehogs in levels without the acid drops, or in areas of the level where there aren't any acid traps? Cause I can't find any stones or rocks or whatever and I could find no other means to... dispose of them. :-) Any help would be appreciated. Thanx !

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Mar 28, 10 10:47 PM
I downloaded and kept this game on my desk top for several weeks, playing one or two levels a day. I'm still a fan of the old Mario and Donkey Kong Country games and this reminded me a little of them. Plus, it was fun to collect coins to upgrade my Island! Is there any other games out there like this?

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by puckizzy on Dec 8, 11 7:14 AM
sirhc56 wrote:I downloaded and kept this game on my desk top for several weeks, playing one or two levels a day. I'm still a fan of the old Mario and Donkey Kong Country games and this reminded me a little of them. Plus, it was fun to collect coins to upgrade my Island! Is there any other games out there like this?

Try Super Cow. Awesome graphics. Type platform game to look for more games like this. That's what I'm about to do. Another good one is Ozzy Bubbles. I think that's the name. Type Ozzy in a search. There's a 1 & 2. The second one is much better & faster playing than the first one. It's got nice graphics too.

Puck

[Post New]by pinkizpurrfect on Mar 9, 12 8:52 PM
how do u kill the fish???

Welcome to Alex Gordon forum

[Post New]by thakoor on Oct 13, 12 3:02 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Alex Gordon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alex Gordon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by thakoor on Oct 13, 12 3:04 AM
i can member your club please i am new

Go to: