piece

[Post New]by william1984 on Jul 31, 14 10:43 AM
cannot get the piece from the music box, got other bottle, but it tells me it needs to be wind up..can anyone help, or is this a clitch..

BetsLaw
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:piece

[Post New]by BetsLaw on Jul 31, 14 2:43 PM
It must be a glitch - again. Having same problem. Uninstalled and re-installed game and still same problem. Not a happy fishie!!

[Post New]by friscokat on Jul 31, 14 4:41 PM
same here,I clicked all over the box,piece does not move!

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 31, 14 5:03 PM
I posted this in the tech issues but what they tell you to do doesn't work I have tried everything and cannot go any further
They try to fix your computer but its in the game itself so they need now to fix it right away so I can finish

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on Jul 31, 14 6:05 PM
I also can't pick up the piece. I can't do any thing else. Guess I will have to call tomorrow and get my money back. Sorry everyone is having the same problem.
But now they can't say that it's my computer.

[Post New]by riesje2003 on Aug 1, 14 4:14 AM
i have the same, can't pick up the piece, looks like a bug to me

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Aug 1, 14 5:47 AM
Start a new profile ... it worked ... only if you go in a certain order. Do not put key in the box until you put both statues in, then turn the key and it will open and you can pick up the items.

Guess there is a certain order you must do for it to work.

It worked if your willing to start a new profile, which is absolutely crazy in order to finish.

Judy

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Aug 4, 14 9:53 AM
I played this game when it came out the other day and had no problems at all. Today, I'm playing under a different name and I'm stuck at the same place as everyone else!! Doesn't make sense!

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Aug 4, 14 6:18 PM
No, you have to have a male statue to put on top of the music box. Then it works.

Go to: