bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

A Fairy Tale - Released for Mac on March 30, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 31, 09 11:00 PM
When a giant menace threatens their village, the young faeries Delfbert, Wilf and Angelica set out on a journey to save their home. A Fairy Tale is full of the sights and sounds of a storybook adventure, with stunning graphics and magical music that will fill you with wonder. Help the faeries defeat evil by matching tiles in this unique Puzzle game.

Edited on 05/13/2009 at 9:06:07 AM PST

Felinda
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

Re:A Fairy Tale - Released on March 30, 2009

[Post New]by Felinda on Apr 6, 09 8:18 PM
I'm confused on this one. I know you have to match tiles, but I don't know if I somehow missed the tutorial or rules, but I have no idea what tiles are the best kinds to match. I just keep plunking away at them until the thing says I am done. I understand the special tiles, but the regular ones I am not sure about. Biggest clusters, longest distance, etc?

VSyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by VSyn on Apr 10, 09 5:11 PM
Felinda

As far as I can tell no pattern on the regular tiles is more valuable than any other, you need to aim for dropping big chunks to run up the score. Keep an eye on the time but take some time to see where you can cut off large sections.
VSyn

Felinda
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

[Post New]by Felinda on Apr 17, 09 6:19 PM
Thanks VSyn. I was wondering whether the big chunks were the trick, so that answered my question!!

Go to: