carol7739
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

GAME STINKS!

[Post New]by carol7739 on Jul 31, 14 8:37 PM
I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO SHELL OUT MONEY DURING THE GAME IN ORDER TO PLAY.I HAVE THE ALL THE EDGAR A. POE GAMES AND LOVE THEM. THIS ONE STINKS.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:GAME STINKS!

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 1, 14 12:32 AM
Just try playing through without paying for anything .Your energy recharges and you can use amulets to increase it. Play until you run out, you can buy croissants for 500 coins and play another scene or two. It really is a fun game. The storyline is pretty good.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 2, 14 2:27 PM
What's fun for me is to see if I can get the experience up to where it is supposed to be as then the energy recharges 100%. Also, I realized the other day that it would be better to buy gems than coins, as I can earn my own coins!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 2, 14 3:17 PM
Hey carol7739,

Although Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is free to play game with in-game purchases, these purchases are not required to play the game. However, these purchases may allow you to progress through the game at a faster rate or allow you to obtain special items or sections of the game that would be harder to access.

If you would like more information about how free to play games work, please check out the link below:

Free to Play Games

I hope this helps explain how these games work!

bfgWendwater

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

GAME STINKS!

[Post New]by RickF on Aug 8, 14 5:01 PM
carol7739 wrote:I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO SHELL OUT MONEY DURING THE GAME IN ORDER TO PLAY.I HAVE THE ALL THE EDGAR A. POE GAMES AND LOVE THEM. THIS ONE STINKS.

I sorry you feel this way, and are not enjoying the game. not intending to be rude but there is a delete game button and move on to something you will enjoy

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Aug 9, 14 6:04 PM
I have all the EAP games and was ready to get this one, but wanted it as a CE, and while looking and going to the forum I see it is one of those pay to play games. I agree with Carol.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 9, 14 7:23 PM
mattiehelen2002 wrote:I have all the EAP games and was ready to get this one, but wanted it as a CE, and while looking and going to the forum I see it is one of those pay to play games. I agree with Carol.

Well, it's not a "pay to play" game, but a "Free to Play" game. It's entirely up to you whether you want to invest money in a free game or play without buying anything with real money.

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 11, 14 10:41 AM
This is my first 'Free to Play' game. I have been playing since July 31 and I am on level #26.

So far I have not spent any money.

I am enjoying this game. I play in the morning until I run out of energy and they come back later. In between, I play another F2P that I started after having fun with this one.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Aug 11, 14 10:48 AM
This is my fourth free to play game and so far rates as one of the best yet . You can progress much quicker and your energy fill more frequently , plus you can buy extra with your FREE coins I think its a really good game .

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 11, 14 11:17 AM
I absolutely love this game. I love the storyline and the puzzles. It isn't just the run-of-the-mill hidden object game, but has other puzzles that keep me from getting bored. This is the kind of game I could play for a long, long, time.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 11, 14 6:54 PM
I love it when I get to catch someone(thing). Those are fun interludes.

I also always click on the flying machines, because they give me extra quests to do, which bring in extra money/diamonds and energy.

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 12, 14 9:12 AM
I have fun catching the madmen, prisoners and others.

I love the sound they make when you do catch one! Makes me giggle.

Go to: