Pay 4,999 for 2nd interview??

[Post New]by Mamasorus on Jul 31, 14 11:06 PM
When I click on the 2nd Interview it's telling that if I want to place an article I have to pay 4,999 and I can see the interview behind the window asking me to pay but I can't access it. Is this right?? . Also, when I first started playing the game (yesterday) I played for HOURS but today I ran out of energy so fast I barely played for 1 hour. Thanks

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Aug 1, 14 12:12 AM
Mamasorus wrote:When I click on the 2nd Interview it's telling that if I want to place an article I have to pay 4,999 and I can see the interview behind the window asking me to pay but I can't access it. Is this right?? . Also, when I first started playing the game (yesterday) I played for HOURS but today I ran out of energy so fast I barely played for 1 hour. Thanks

Yes.....If you pay the $4,999 it will let you access the 2nd interview.

Have you received any 'amulets' that 'slow' your energy down or food that will replenish your energy?

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Pay 4,999 for 2nd interview??

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 1, 14 12:27 AM
I think the payout is 125 gems not sure of the amount, but I thought it was worth it to get over a hundred gems. Helps when your trying to buy the clothes.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Pay 4,999 for 2nd interview??

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 1, 14 12:38 AM
And you will have to pay another 4,999 gold for the next interview after that.

[Post New]by Mamasorus on Aug 1, 14 1:07 AM
Fishpole wrote:
Mamasorus wrote:When I click on the 2nd Interview it's telling that if I want to place an article I have to pay 4,999 and I can see the interview behind the window asking me to pay but I can't access it. Is this right?? . Also, when I first started playing the game (yesterday) I played for HOURS but today I ran out of energy so fast I barely played for 1 hour. Thanks

Yes.....If you pay the $4,999 it will let you access the 2nd interview.

Have you received any 'amulets' that 'slow' your energy down or food that will replenish your energy?

Thanks for your help Yes I did receive food.

Go to: