Village Quest

[Post New]by irssecretary on Aug 1, 14 4:03 AM
How about tools? What are those nailed up boxes at the bottom????? I had a hammer.....briefly, then it was gone. I got past the one one box I was stuck on now I have hit another, middle area at the bottom and it is the same configuration every time you restart it and.....no tools! I do wish I had not used a credit on this one, but how would you know???

Village Quest

[Post New]by hettiekraan on Aug 4, 14 10:03 AM
irssecretary wrote:How about tools? What are those nailed up boxes at the bottom????? I had a hammer.....briefly, then it was gone. I got past the one one box I was stuck on now I have hit another, middle area at the bottom and it is the same configuration every time you restart it and.....no tools! I do wish I had not used a credit on this one, but how would you know???

Re:Village Quest

[Post New]by bethmarshburn on Aug 5, 14 3:10 PM
You should get the hammer back once you make some more matches. I just found out by reading another thread, how to get more tools: click on that Town Hall thing in the middle, there are the other tools, if you have enough resources you can click a button that says Research. Then when you go to play levels again, the tools become available when you make enough matches.

Now HOW were we supposed to know that?? Research?? It's like half the game development team quit partway through, or the developers didn't know how games usually operate (such as telling you how to get the tools), or something.

Good luck, and I hope the game is worth playing - now I've got the other tools it may be boringly easy, which I suppose is better than insanely frustratng. Maybe.

Go to: