Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Not able to buy crystals

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Aug 1, 14 6:46 AM
Hi, after the update I was so glad, I thought, I'll buy some crystals. But I couldn't. I was asked "Are you sure you want to buy ... crystals for ...?" I said "YES, I am!" - and then nothing happened.

I have two versions of the game: PC Windows7, laptop Windows8, I checked both.

I know it's not a big problem, I can play without the crystals too. But maybe you can check it.

Thank you! Agnes, who would like to go shopping

Re:Not able to buy crystals

[Post New]by Mamasorus on Aug 1, 14 10:41 PM
While you are in game look to the upper right hand side of the screen where you see the total of crystals you have. There is a small green plus sign. Click that and the screen to purchase crystals will pop.

Edited on 08/01/2014 at 11:56:28 PM PST

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Aug 2, 14 12:12 AM
Thanks, Mamasorus, but exactly that is, that doesn't work. The shop-window pops up, the question pops up, but then nothing happens. I bought diamonds sooner, and it was OK.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 2, 14 2:35 PM
BEWARE !!!!

I am in England and tonight I tried to buy 495 Crystals at $24.99 (£17.80 English pounds)

The sale did not go through and I received NO CRYSTALS

HOWEVER I have received TWO emails, which arrived at the same time, (with different order numbers on them ) to say "Thank you for your order and £17.80 will be taken from your bank account"

So no crystals and they have taken 2 lots of £17.80 from my account. (£35.60 English pounds)

I have tried to tell them through the "Contact us" however when I try to submit it, it just says "TIMED OUT"

Anyone else had this problem ???

Babs

EDIT

Managed to fill the contact form in and send if--it say the usual 24-72 hours before they get back. Oh well another 3 days wait I guess.

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 3:15:17 PM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 2, 14 3:27 PM
Hi Agnes_2810 and babsnel47,

I'm very sorry to see you've had troubles with in-game purchases.

Please contact our Customer Support Team using the link below and let our Reps know what has happened. Please provide your order information and they will surely do their best to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Contact Us

Thank you for letting us know.

bfgWendwater

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Not able to buy crystals

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 3, 14 5:22 AM
Agnes_2810 wrote:Hi, after the update I was so glad, I thought, I'll buy some crystals. But I couldn't. I was asked "Are you sure you want to buy ... crystals for ...?" I said "YES, I am!" - and then nothing happened.

I have two versions of the game: PC Windows7, laptop Windows8, I checked both.

I know it's not a big problem, I can play without the crystals too. But maybe you can check it.

Thank you! Agnes, who would like to go shopping

Agnes, Please check that the money wasn't taken off your Credit/Debit card, as this is what happened to me.
I had bought crystals a couple of days before with no problem, I think there must have been a problem with the BF shop yesterday.
Babs x

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 5:26:33 AM PST

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Aug 3, 14 2:41 PM
Thank you, Babs, I will check it the first thing tomorrow morning. I hope, not, because I wasn't able to sign in, after the question if I am sure, nothing happened. But I will look, before my husband will discover it!

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 4, 14 4:24 AM
Agnes_2810 wrote:Thank you, Babs, I will check it the first thing tomorrow morning. I hope, not, because I wasn't able to sign in, after the question if I am sure, nothing happened. But I will look, before my husband will discover it!

Hi Agnes
I am just hoping they haven't done to you as they did to me --as I said not only did I NOT get the Crystals (it did say the sale DID NOT go through) but then got charged TWICE for the privilege. !!

I haven't heard back from CS as yet, I wish they would get it sorted --in my opinion 24 to 72 hours is far too long for them to "get back to us" And then you have to start sorting it out with them !!!

I have bought lots of Crystals / Orbs / Diamonds --depending on which game I am playing--- and have had no trouble before with the "Shop" part of games, I think it must have been a glitch on there part on the 1st or 2nd August (I am in England so it was the 2nd August) but definitely a "glitch" that needs sorting --sooner rather than later.

Babs x

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 9:59:05 AM PST

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 4, 14 1:43 PM
CS has sorted this out for me now--thank you Justin in CS.

Has anyone used the "Shop" today ? has the "Glitch" gone ?

Babs x

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Aug 6, 14 12:44 PM
Hi Babs,

I got also some help from the CS (Audrey here). She also checked my account, and didn't find ingame-purchases in the last time. So I was lucky with it.

Today I had a connecting problem, and I removed and reinstalled the game. I did it sooner, too, but it didn't help at that time. But now, it's everything OK, I could buy the diamonds without any problem.

Now I bought me some new things to wear for the new diamonds.

Maybe you can remove and reinstall your game, and check, if it helps. I think there was a secret update, or something like that.

Have a nice evening, and happy shopping!!! Agnes

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 6, 14 3:02 PM

Everything working OK now, as I said in my last post a very nice CS, Justin, got it sorted and I went and tried the "Shop" again and it worked OK

Pleased yours turned out OK too, I am still running around in my "undies" didn't buy the clothes, LOL !! Loving this game .

Babs x

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Aug 9, 14 9:52 AM
I have also tried to buy crystals for $24.99 (member price discount to $17.49) and they have charged my card as per below:

[Removed by Moderator]

So far, I've not received the crystals and would like one set of crystals and the other set taken off my card. Never had problems buying before the recent update. Please help.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 8:03:22 AM PST

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 9, 14 11:04 AM
I urge you to use the "Contact Us" button on the yellow post "bfgWendwater " has written. This will take you to Customer Services, and they will sort out your problem.

I got in contact with them and sent them the 2 emails I had received --it took them a couple of days to get back to me but they then sorted the issue.

I do think the Bank has a glitch --it would be in their interest to get that sorted, and then we would be able to buy without any worry.

But as I say CS soon got mine sorted for me.

Hope all goes well
Babs

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Aug 11, 14 5:47 AM
I did send a report to them using a Contact Us button detailing all the info, just checked my bank statement and they still have charged me with both the purchases but still no crystals. I'm trying to be patient, but I must say I'm not very happy. I've bought alot of games over the years and never really had a problem. Hope this is resolved soon!

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 11, 14 9:02 AM
victory99 wrote:I did send a report to them using a Contact Us button detailing all the info, just checked my bank statement and they still have charged me with both the purchases but still no crystals. I'm trying to be patient, but I must say I'm not very happy. I've bought alot of games over the years and never really had a problem. Hope this is resolved soon!

It did take over 2 days for CS to send me an email the first time I emailed them--however after that it didn't take them long to sort it.

They will email you to your own email account --so check your emails. (and check your JUNK email file to make sure it hasn't gone in there) Have you got the first email from them saying they will be in contact in 24 to 72 hrs ?

Babs x

Sorry, what I meant to say was after their initial email that said they would be in contact in 24 to 72 hours --which came to my email a few minutes after I used the "contact us" button ---it took 2 days after that one for them to contact me again.

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 9:19:11 AM PST

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Aug 11, 14 4:54 PM
Yeah, I did get the first email saying they got the info. Also, like you, they said it would be 24-72 hrs. I've been checking my emails regularly but not there yet. Hopefully, by tomorrow they will have mine sorted out. Thanks for the support.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 11, 14 5:44 PM
victory99 wrote:Yeah, I did get the first email saying they got the info. Also, like you, they said it would be 24-72 hrs. I've been checking my emails regularly but not there yet. Hopefully, by tomorrow they will have mine sorted out. Thanks for the support.

You are welcome to the support, I know it's upsetting when this happens, and the waiting time doesn't help, but I am sure once they contact you again it will soon be sorted, as mine was. Please try not to worry.

Babs x

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 12, 14 11:52 AM
Hey victory99,

I apologize about the wait from Customer Support. Due to high volume they are a little bit behind the normal response time.

I have checked into it, and I see that your ticket has been assigned to one of our Reps and you should receive a response shortly. We definitely appreciate your patience while our team catches up and I hope they are able to resolve this for you quickly.

Thank you for letting us know!

bfgWendwater

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Aug 12, 14 3:14 PM
Well, I received a response and they were very nice. They will refund my 2 purchases that did not go in, but they are not able to add the crystals to me. So, after I received the email (thinking the problem was resolved), I purchased again. And, again, it went on my bank account but I received no crystals. Have sent them a reply, again. I love this game and will continue to play, however, no more purchases for this game.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 12, 14 5:20 PM
I am pleased they have sorted it out for you, but sorry its happened again

It really must be a glitch from their end, it does need sorting out--and fast---I too am very reluctant to try and buy more crystals in case it happens again, Which is a shame because I too love this game and don't mind buying things to help me on my way, but not when this keeps happening.

Will just have to progress more slowly without extra crystals.
Babs x

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 5:23:12 PM PST

Go to: