ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Tuning Fork Hints etc.

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 1, 14 7:14 AM
Is there any way to earn hints rather than having to buy them every time? I'm getting better with the scenes, but it seems that I still always miss one in the "find the difference" mode and have to drop another 5 crystals.

kjcf
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Tuning Fork Hints etc.

[Post New]by kjcf on Aug 1, 14 1:53 PM
having the same problem here too, although i did just manage to gain 10 tuning forks by an 'achievement' woohoo!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 1, 14 3:18 PM
kjcf, do you remember what achievement awarded you the tuning forks?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 1, 14 7:13 PM
You get 10 tuning forks for "Reach the highest Reputation with M. Dupin".

You get different gifts for reaching the highest reputation with the others, but M. Dupin's is - for me - so far the best. I think I have pretty much reached the highest reputation with them all. LOL

Edited on 08/01/2014 at 7:49:20 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 1, 14 7:48 PM
Thanks Valdy, I just checked and I'm at 70%. So still a little ways to go.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Aug 1, 14 10:31 PM
Valdy wrote:You get 10 tuning forks for "Reach the highest Reputation with M. Dupin".

You get different gifts for reaching the highest reputation with the others, but M. Dupin's is - for me - so far the best. I think I have pretty much reached the highest reputation with them all. LOL

Congratulations!

And thanks for 'sharing' with us what we can get!

NOW....I had better get to work! I definitely 'need' at least ONE tuning fork in each of the 'find the differences' puzzles.

OOPS....I think I'm 'sharing' too much maybe!

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Aug 5, 14 9:40 AM
FYI: You can buy chests with various items (including hints). Press the icon "Shop" at the bottom of the screen, then go to the tab "Chests". The cost of the chests is different, most of them you have to buy for diamonds (100, 140, 200 diamonds), but there are 2 types which you can buy using your *hard earned* coins. One contains 5 hints (without pointing out a certain kind, though) and some other stuff, its cost - 3600 coins.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 5, 14 7:05 PM
That's a heck of a lot of diamonds you have to pay for the chests, Alex_Gordon. If I need a hint, I just hand over 5 diamonds at a time. And I rather pay 25 Diamonds for 5 hints then a hundred or more. Same goes for the chests that cost 3600 coins. I can't see that the prices justify what's inside. Or do they?

Alex_Gordon
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Alex_Gordon on Aug 6, 14 3:42 AM
Valdy, I agree with you. I wrote previous post for the info. I think, it's useful when all the possible tips related to the thread can be found in that thread. Maybe one day, after months of playing, we'll be easily spending 3600 coins for 1 chest with questionable content

phnxrss7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phnxrss7 on Aug 19, 14 12:52 AM
how do you check your reputation status with each character and how do you "cash in " their rewards?

Ferg_Frk
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Ferg_Frk on Aug 19, 14 5:05 AM
To check reputation, click on the Achievements icon (trophy) and then just scroll down the list.

Best of luck!
Ferg

phnxrss7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phnxrss7 on Aug 19, 14 4:12 PM
thanks Ferg

Go to: