PreGab12
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Collections ?

[Post New]by PreGab12 on Aug 1, 14 10:32 AM
Why is it so difficult to assemble collections ...... Do I perhaps have something wrong?

Re:Collections ?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 1, 14 12:42 PM
I'm relatively new to this game but I'll try to help you. Make sure you have all the parts to the collection. The four little windows grouped together will show how many items you need; like it will say 1/2, that means you have 1 but you need 2. Once you have all of the items needed, just click on the collection button at the top and you should then have it.

Hope this helps a little.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 2, 14 2:20 PM
Actually assembling the collections is random and for me didn't start for a little while into the game. Once an object for that collection becomes available and you are awarded it, the next item to appear in the top left should be another piece of the collection though it is not always so.
Once you have the 4 large squares filled in don't forget you need to fill in the little squares too. Just click on one to see what you need.....btw, anything that comes to you in the shape of a puzzle piece and not in a square belongs in a collection. Though you may not know which collection until you ferret out the info!

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Aug 3, 14 10:40 AM
Actually, I hadn't been paying attention to the collection aspect, but two or three times now, a window has popped up telling me that a collection is complete. I just click on that and I'm taken to the collection tab, where I cash in.

Go to: