kjcf
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

catching criminals

[Post New]by kjcf on Aug 1, 14 2:05 PM
have just found that if i wait a while i dont have to buy the 'prison cells' to catch the prisoners, they come up automatically! nice one!!

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:catching criminals

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 1, 14 3:37 PM
It took me a long time of paying the 1500 coins to figure that one out. Good for you!!!! I don't know how much I wasted until I saw the items to capture the bad guys in the list of prizes that you get for the HOS. Not sure if all the scenes have them, they seem to. There are tombstones, bow and arrows, cages, sarcophaguses. There are also items needed for the airships too.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 1, 14 3:45 PM
I was also paying for the items in the beginning until I accidentally came across the cage in one of the HO scenes. It appears to me that all the items asked for from the various flying machines are also available in one of the scenes.

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Aug 1, 14 7:32 PM
I had no idea we could buy them! Whenever I had to catch anyone, like prisoners,zombies or werewolves I just found them, clicked and already had a cage. I thought the cages came with the job when I got it assigned!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 1, 14 7:52 PM
No, twinsoniclab. When you get a quest, and you then click on the prisoner or werewolf or whichever comes along, and you don't have what you need to catch them, you are offered to buy a cage, a bow and arrow, etc for 1500 gold. You must have been lucky to always have one of the items needed in your inventory. I never have one when I need it, and either buy one or try to get one through a HOS.

qandagkids
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by qandagkids on Aug 2, 14 11:44 AM
Hi, just wondered if anyone caught 2 prisoners with one cage, I did and now I have a tenth cage but no prisoners, not sure if this is part of the game or if I made a mistake capturing 2 at one time. thanks for any help

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 2, 14 6:33 PM
No, this never happened to me before, quandagkids. But thanks for pointing it out, because in future I will keep an eye on the creatures/prisoners, to make sure they don't bunch up together. But up till now each one was in a different place.

What I do catch with a prisoner or creature from time to time is one of the "normal" people that walk about. Then I have the prisoner, a lady, and sometimes also a dog in my cage. Doesn't influence the game though.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 2, 14 6:48 PM
I have caught two at once. It is ok though. You get the quest to catch criminals again . You only need once cage in inventory to complete the quest so you won't have to hunt for a cage again next time.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 3, 14 10:01 AM
When I got Mummies for the third time, I wanted to see who had the sarcophagus. So I went clicking and NO ONE had it. UNTIL I clicked on the Mummies to accept the challenge and the Sarcophagi appeared in two or three locations. Same with the Prisoners and Zombies.

I had two prisoners very close to one another, but I made sure one walked away from the other before I dropped the cage. I had no idea I could have caught 2 for the price of one! Thanks.....although they seem to have disappeared now.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Aug 5, 14 4:18 PM
qandagkids wrote:Hi, just wondered if anyone caught 2 prisoners with one cage, I did and now I have a tenth cage but no prisoners, not sure if this is part of the game or if I made a mistake capturing 2 at one time. thanks for any help
The same thing happened to me now what do you do next?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 6, 14 10:29 AM
derbyteam, right above your post govols2 answered this question. If you are lucky enough to catch two prisoners with one cage and you have the extra cage left, the next time you need to catch prisoners, you will already have a cage in your inventory.

Lucky you!

Go to: