Daily rewards

wilvdv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Daily rewards

[Post New]by wilvdv on Aug 1, 14 2:20 PM
I don't get any daily rewards anymore!!!

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Daily rewards

[Post New]by salsaz on Aug 2, 14 4:00 PM
Mine is very erratic. I never get past day 2 and then it doesn't show up for a week, and when it does it constantly changes between day one (200 coins) and day 80 something (4,000 coins). Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. I haven't gotten a day 7 reward for months now.

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 4:00:54 PM PST

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Aug 2, 14 7:01 PM
Daily Rewards are exactly what they are, "Daily". If you miss a whole day, it resets you back to day one, if you miss it more then 2 days I think you lose it all together.
I haven't miss one day and I have over 130 days, and counting. I only log in to play the Auction, give out keys to my friends, and get the Daily Reward.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 2, 14 8:00 PM
Lots of people are reporting losing there daily reward and not necessarily because they were not logged on at the top of the hour or missing a day. At least, one brand new player has told me that they came in on day 85 but don't get the weekly bundle. While I don't know, only what I have read, there seems to be a glitch with it. For some folks it has always been glitch.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Aug 2, 14 8:18 PM
salsaz wrote:Mine is very erratic. I never get past day 2 and then it doesn't show up for a week, and when it does it constantly changes between day one (200 coins) and day 80 something (4,000 coins). Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. I haven't gotten a day 7 reward for months now.
Mine does the same thing. I do enjoy getting the 4,000 coins however. But then a couple of days later it will go back to 300 coins.

[Post New]by zylara011 on Aug 12, 14 1:44 AM
I log in daily and always at roughly same time, and yet have only just gotten my daily reward for the first time in 4 days..... so can definitely say its FUBARED

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Aug 12, 14 1:52 AM
sahobbs wrote:Daily Rewards are exactly what they are, "Daily". If you miss a whole day, it resets you back to day one, if you miss it more then 2 days I think you lose it all together.
I haven't miss one day and I have over 130 days, and counting. I only log in to play the Auction, give out keys to my friends, and get the Daily Reward.

then you're lucky as this isn't the case for a lot of people including me, as per above. They may be daily rewards for you, but they are not for everyone.

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by KKim on Aug 12, 14 2:46 AM
Hi there, I am on level 87 and always had the Daily Award soon after logging in. Now I have to stay in the game and wait for at least 1/2 hr. Definately something wrong here. I was told that BZ has been trying to fix the Auction clocks and maybe the daily award timer was effected too. Hang in there hopefully it will be fixed soon and hopefully a New update. Happy Gaming.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 12, 14 3:06 AM
It has not been said in this thread so here we go - you have to be logged in at the top of an hour to get the daily reward. Also make sure when you log on you see the message you are logged on. If you can't play the auction you are not logged on; good double check.

Mrssfox
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Mrssfox on Aug 12, 14 5:53 AM
I am still getting the daily rewards and so happened to miss a day a couple weeks ago. I was taken from Day 141 back to Day 85 and it has progressed as normal since then. I always make sure that I am logged in at the top of the hour so that the clock on my PC goes from XX:59 to XX:00 and that is exactly when the Daily Multiplier comes up. I can do it on any hour as long as it is once a day.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Aug 12, 14 9:36 AM
Mrssfox......consider yourself very lucky to have been set back to day 85!! I missed one day and was reset back to Day 1 Level 1......not happy about this at all !!!

Merlion
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Merlion on Aug 12, 14 4:23 PM
I log in everyday I was on Day 5/124 collecting 4700 and when I log in the next morning it went back to Day 1/85 and the coins was 4000. I've never miss a day at all. It looks like some of us has been taken back to 85 wonder how many more people out there got the same thing.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 4:27:29 PM PST

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Aug 12, 14 6:12 PM
I haven't missed a day since I went out of town in May. It had said I had over 110 days the other day and the next day I was on Day 1. I am usually on the computer after midnight to start the daily quest. That was an incentive to not miss a day. Now at Day 1 again, not so much . I'm on level 85 and don't want to quit but I am getting bored......

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 6:14:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Seeleyboy on Aug 12, 14 7:27 PM
I understand that you have to sign in daily to get the daily reward, but I sign in 2 to 3 times a day and I am still not getting the daily reward!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 12, 14 7:47 PM
Seeleyboy wrote:I understand that you have to sign in daily to get the daily reward, but I sign in 2 to 3 times a day and I am still not getting the daily reward!!

One must be logged on the top of the hour also.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Aug 13, 14 4:27 AM
Sadly this is just one more bogus feature full of glitches in what used to be a pretty good game.

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by gleamrob on Aug 13, 14 8:12 AM
Yes, I have logged in everyday on the top of the hour and never missed a day. I have been bumped back to about half way through.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 13, 14 9:00 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
Seeleyboy wrote:I understand that you have to sign in daily to get the daily reward, but I sign in 2 to 3 times a day and I am still not getting the daily reward!!

One must be logged on the top of the hour also.

Requiring us to be on-line at the top of the hour is totally ridiculous, IMO. This is supposed to be a game, not a job where we have to punch in on the dot or not get paid.

Just got set back to day 85 yesterday when the daily reward showed up mid afternoon, and consequently missed getting the weekly goodie I normally receive on Wednesdays.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Aug 13, 14 9:55 AM
Since I was reset to Level 1, Day 1, I would have been thrilled to have been sent back to day 85!!! Sorry it's been happening to players though. And I agree that it is really ridiculous to require sign in ON the hour.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 13, 14 10:21 AM
awalkinglady wrote:Since I was reset to Level 1, Day 1, I would have been thrilled to have been sent back to day 85!!! Sorry it's been happening to players though. And I agree that it is really ridiculous to require sign in ON the hour.

I don't need the coins or the weekly goodie, so where I got set back to was immaterial and more a matter of principle.

Getting set back to day 1 in AK was a big deal since I really need the coins in that game.

Go to: