Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 2, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 10:12:34 AM PST

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 2, 14 1:20 AM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

pondprowler, I really appreciate that you start this thread for most every game. Could your paragraph please include a request that players with technical issues include the platform (Windows or Mac) and operating system they are running? Thank you.

vbeau84
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by vbeau84 on Aug 2, 14 6:05 AM
Hi
I think there might be a glitch in this game as
I've sorted out the games console bit and now
there is no inventory displayed at the bottom
of the screen and nothing happens when you
press the hint button (have tried rebooting both
PC and game but no success)

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by cristinutza_g on Aug 2, 14 6:14 AM
I have the same problem like vbeau84. At the bottom of the screen appears just" Mommy I was so scared. The monsters tried to get me", the menu works, the hint is blinking, but I cant go anyfurther. I think it is an error in the game. I hope we will receive an answer quickly. Thx!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Aug 2, 14 7:00 AM
I ended up un-installing this game. got the Big Fish screen, then it went black & only the cursor showing - did ctrl-alt-delete - it completely hung up my computer and had to just shut it off.

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Aug 2, 14 8:33 AM
Great....same thing here but haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling...will try that next. Am using Windows 7 with all drivers up to date.

I'm back...uninstalled, reinstalled...no change. GRRR This is the second time it seems I've had to pay to be used as a beta tester! I'm about fed up...

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 8:49:09 AM PST

dobermans
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by dobermans on Aug 2, 14 9:25 AM
same problem in son's room, can't proceed!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 2, 14 10:11 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by tlhwest on Aug 2, 14 2:36 PM
vbeau84 wrote:Hi

I'm having the same problem; no inventory, the dialogue doesn't continue, and the hint doesn't indicate what to do next; it just froze up for some reason!

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by wllowldy on Aug 2, 14 4:15 PM
I had to uninstall and re-install game. We shall see if it works. Got hung up like most everyone else. Little boy standing and a dialogue box, nothing else worked. I also got rid of the custom cursor. Windows 8, new pc with all drivers current and cache/browser cleared. If all else fails I will start game again with another profile. Last resort...will ask for my money back.

ckief
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ckief on Aug 2, 14 4:51 PM
vbeau84 wrote:Hi

Having same problem. After playing the game console, I have Inventory, but can't interact with it, no Hint , and cannot go to another room

[Post New]by Sandi70 on Aug 2, 14 6:00 PM
Same problem here. Stuck in son's room, after I played the video game. Can't do anything. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same. Frustrating!!

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by wllowldy on Aug 2, 14 6:20 PM
Ok, I re-installed the game, went in under a new profile and still stuck in the boy's room. Would appreciate someone contacting the designers for a fix or I will be requesting a game credit for another CE.

viclynn17
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by viclynn17 on Aug 2, 14 9:29 PM
I went back and went in under a new player and played till that was the only thing I could do to go ahead. Played game and won and received key. Game plays O.K. now. Not sure if that will help but that was what I did.

debraljensen
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by debraljensen on Aug 2, 14 11:02 PM
windows 7. 16 memory I was in the boys room and touched the map.
I could do nothing after that

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Aug 3, 14 12:59 AM
Game freezes in the boys bedroom, uninstalled twice but no luc.

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Aug 3, 14 1:48 AM
Yep same error. Getting mightily frustrated with BFG games over the last 6 months.

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Aug 3, 14 2:13 AM
Uninstalled & reinstalled & same issue. Looks like it's time for a fix, BFG.

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Aug 3, 14 5:29 AM
I got stuck at the same point as everyone else. Iuninstalled and reinstalled and started from the beginning as a new player. Exactly the same thing happened again second time around. I AM FUMING!!! What a complete and utter waste of time!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Aug 3, 14 5:53 AM
I haven't reached the boys room yet but I think I've found another. I'm doing that lion doorknocker puzzle and it's nice that all the circles turn green when you get them the right way around but there's just one problem. I've got them all turned to green but the puzzle won't "finish".

Go to: