druishprin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

bonus game-beacon base HOP

[Post New]by druishprin on Aug 2, 14 6:37 AM
Is anyone else having a problem finishing this HOP?I cant get the last object & the hint button isn't working

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:bonus game-beacon base HOP

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 2, 14 11:51 AM
What exactly are you looking for and I will try to remember?

[Post New]by emkdpk6 on Aug 2, 14 5:47 PM
Having the same problem, even uninstalled and re-installed it...still nothing!

crtvmnd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

bonus game-beacon base HOP

[Post New]by crtvmnd on Aug 3, 14 10:13 AM
druishprin wrote:Is anyone else having a problem finishing this HOP?I cant get the last object & the hint button isn't working

I'm also having problems with this hop. It is suppose to be a falling star we are to collect. My hint says it can't help. I have clicked on everything

ecko
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by ecko on Aug 3, 14 4:23 PM
I'm joining this group as well - can't finish the HOP, thus can't finish the bonus game, thus can't unlock souveiner (sp?) room. I HATE when you get to the end and run into a snag!

I'm looking for the gong & drumstick and hint won't help and bubble popper just goes on forever.

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 4:24:04 PM PST

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 4, 14 7:12 AM
@crtvmnd - the fallen star is in the bottom right corner on top of a belt, and it's glowing, it's not tiny either so if you can't see it there must be a glitch.

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Aug 5, 14 1:58 PM
Also can't get the gong and stick. Uninstalled and reinstalled; same problem. Very disappointed that I can't finish the game.

druishprin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by druishprin on Aug 6, 14 2:50 PM
I can see the Star I just cant pick it up

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Aug 7, 14 11:58 AM
I also am unable to finish the final HOP as the gong can NOT be found. I even used the hint button - it says there is nothing to do! As this is the last thing in the game - I completed everything else possible but just need the item from this area, it is VERY frustrating as it is impossible to complete the game and use the extras purchased.

Go to: