Kathmandu dubh IS BACK!!!

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Aug 2, 14 9:53 AM
Friends, neighbors, DMers, let me bend your ear. In doing pc maintenance, I have managed to delete, or otherwise make inaccessible, my entire Appdata folder. It also appears that the backup is corrupted. This is par, welcome to my life. Until I can get things sorted out, please send no gifts.
Thanks, h-t-i

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 3:01:44 PM PST

Re:Kathmandu dubh di doo doo

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Aug 2, 14 9:58 AM
OMG, so sorry to hear of your troubles. I just went to see if I could visit and all is well.

Put a CS ticket now (before the scavenger hunt) and they should be able to sort it all out for you this week.

Are you linked to FB?

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 9:58:43 AM PST

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Aug 2, 14 10:01 AM
think you are a neighbour of mine good luck sorting everything out

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Aug 2, 14 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your computer problems, but am glad to hear from you.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 2, 14 12:05 PM
Hey hair_teeth_iball,

I'm so sorry to see that's happened and I know it must be frustrating.

Lambchop_1 is definitely right. Please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report along with your Manor ID. One of our Reps can look into this and provide some help to get your game back.

I hope this gets resolved quickly!

bfgWendwater

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 12:06:54 PM PST

Re:Kathmandu dubh IS BACK!!!

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Aug 8, 14 3:02 PM
I'm back, boys [and girls], I'M BACK!!!! Who would have thought it would feel THIS good.

Thank you everyone! BF mods and CS for your excellent assistance and my neighbors for your patience and support. Though I'll be away at the end of the month and also taking a break here until my attitude recovers from the travails of real life, I will try to keep up with the gifting.

That said, I have reset the neighbor list and have a TON of "monthers". I may run up a list, before I housekeep, so that don't delete someone who wants to stay.

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Aug 8, 14 3:07 PM
That is such great news . Glad things worked out for you. Last time I visited your manor, all was well. Happy CS was able to get you up and running.

This has been a good week. Irish Rose got her 1st manor back, you got your manor back and Ming is back. How do we top this.

I know what it feels like. Le Belle Maison was down for almost a week and it felt awful.

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 3:08:30 PM PST

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Aug 8, 14 3:12 PM

After just getting my first manor up and running yesterday, I know exactly how you must feel. It's like a long lost friend came home.

I don't think you are on my neighbor list (I'll check right away) but you can send me an invite if you see me.

I am VERY happy for you.

A toast to celebrate

Go to: