Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

MAC version please?!!

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Apr 1, 09 2:06 AM
To whom it may concern (if possible),
I adore this game but can only play it when I visit mom, on her PC. I have a MAC at home and am desperately hoping for a Mac version of Fishdom to be created. Any suggestions on who I can contact with this request?

Thank you!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:MAC version please?!!

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 2, 09 9:11 AM
This game was developed by Playrix, so contact them. If you google "playrix" you should be able to find the website. Once there, click Help and then scroll to the bottom of the page to get the email address.

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Apr 3, 09 6:55 PM
Lordkalvan, thank you so much! I went to the site as suggested and found out they have a Mac version of which Im DLing now! Hopefully the trial will show it works well on the Mac. If so, Im going to buy it! Sure it's not a BFG price but I have to support this addiction! Thank you for enabling me!

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Apr 4, 09 9:51 PM
Yippee!!! It works and is amazing! I dont even mind that the site makes you download the game again after the trial hour, if you want to purchase it (they should really do something about it. Big Fish makes it so easy with one overall download then when you buy, you get an email with a key code).

I cant thank you enough for pointing me towards the developers of the game. They cannot rival Big Fish but at least I was able to get my rare massive addiction satisfied! Well... back to playing

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 6, 09 8:12 PM
I wonder why they didn't sign a contract with BFG for the Mac version? Very strange IMO..... unless the Mac version is very very new or there's some weird bug that means it won't work with BFG's way of downloading and installing.

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Apr 7, 09 1:31 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I wonder why they didn't sign a contract with BFG for the Mac version? Very strange IMO..... unless the Mac version is very very new or there's some weird bug that means it won't work with BFG's way of downloading and installing.

Dont know. I was curious as to that very notion. My mom got Fishdom from here (BFG) and only had to DL it once, played the trial, fell in love and bought it. No DLing twice like I did from the creators site. I imagine that the Mac version is new, possibly. And that BFG will grab it for sale here when they can. Know how I know? Because Murphy's Law is my shadow. I paid full price for this game from that other site. NOW, this site will come out with it and I could have used a credit! lol

But, as mom got me hooked on this game (I have lost so much sleep, I dont know how I make it through the day; check out the time stamp on this post!), I reciprocated and hooked her on Serpent of Isis. Course, my Mac version has a glitch in it and when I start up, brings me to a blank black screen and Im no longer able to play. She is on her PC though... and she is losing sleep over playing too! Payback

I understand knows about this Mac problem with Isis so Im waiting on further instructions and help. Id love to play that game over and over too. One of the best Hid. Ob games Ive played thus far.

And though I may have strayed for Fishdom, theres no way I'll ever leave this site because they have the best games, and most Mac games anywhere, and prices cannot be beat whatsoever.

LORD K, thank you again for your help. I was waiting for so long for someone to pay attention to this one concern of mine (Fishdom) and no one was responding. Thanks for your effort! Happy gaming!

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Apr 20, 09 8:57 PM
Argh! Of course! I knew BFG would come out with Fishdom right after I got it from the creators who already had it for MAC... and had to pay full price for it! Grrr! Curse my impatience! But when youre addicted to something, even one day seems like forever to wait. *sigh* But, better late than never so other Mac users can enjoy it from this site!

Go to: