moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Office Decorations

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 2, 14 10:30 PM
There are office decorations that you can buy with the gems you earn. Like fireplace tools, a bearskin rug, desk tools, chairs, table, a vase, portraits, etc. I got the stained glass window in the starter pack. Click on the lower shelf in the achievements bookcase to access. It's pretty cool. The items add a .3-5 % to your experience, gold, energy or probability of finding items in HOS.

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 10:31:17 PM PST

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Office Decorations

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 4, 14 5:08 AM
I went a little overboard and bought everything for the office. Very little gems left at the moment but at least the office looks wonderful. She still doesn't have clothes yet but will work on that later.

I am hoping it helps in the long run though.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 4, 14 1:27 PM
I had to buy clothes first, was in my undies long enough to be embarrassed to be running around Paris. I mean I had to get some respect... plus I think the percentage increase is better. I noticed the percentage in furnishings is like 0.something or 1% or less. I think the clothes give you 15%. But still it does add up.

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 1:32:15 PM PST

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 4, 14 1:32 PM
did you get the starter pack? It gives you a stained glass window.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Aug 4, 14 7:09 PM
What starter pack ? If it involved real money I ignored it. Stained glass would be nice in my office though.

I wonder when they will update so we can add friends and such. I know some don't like that option but it doesn't bother me.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 5, 14 12:13 AM
Yeah... that "Starter Pack" hang around my game from the moment I first installed until the first update, and even longer, now that I think about it. It said that this was for "72 hours" only, but whose 72 hours, I don't know, because the timer went down very very slowly, and was stuck at 70+ hours for days in my game. Thankfully, it has been taken off again after the second update or just before then.

I didn't care for what was offered in the starter pack. And yes, Govols, you had to pay real money, but it really wasn't much. $2.99 or something like that.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 6, 14 11:32 AM
And discounted if you're a BFG member...I think mine was 2.09. I try not to spend real money on these any more than necessary (and, once in a while, just to support the devs), but that one was pretty useful.

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Aug 17, 14 5:05 PM
Hi forum folks! Just started playing yesterday, am up to level 11 already! whoohoo! This forum is very helpful for newbies like me, so a big thank you to all the seasoned contributors.

I am wondering about the decorations and the clothes ... when you select the "TRY" option, is that just to see what the clothes or furniture looks like? Or does the "TRY" option apply to the effects of the selection on the HO games? (ie extra gold, experience etc)

Back to the game, I seem to have zombies running around .....

(Practically Naked and NO furniture yet) ....Papa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 17, 14 7:09 PM
Hi papa_pahs

Yes, when you click on "Try", you will see what it looks like if you bought it. If you want it after you tried it, click on "Buy", otherwise click on "Take Off" for clothes and "Remove" for furniture.

Edited on 08/17/2014 at 7:45:35 PM PST

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Aug 17, 14 7:39 PM
thanks Valdy

Go to: