tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

If you can't get the magnet to work...

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 3, 14 10:10 AM
...in the aquarium HOS inside the pet shop, disable the widescreen from game's options. Several players had the same issue while playing the CE version of the game and it was the only thing that worked.

Also, switching the widescreen off might help in case the hint button doesn't work properly. It may be the solution for other issues, not technical ones, you might encounter along the way as well.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 12:45:52 AM PST

Re:If you can't get the magnet or the knife to work...

[Post New]by gmom6eva on Aug 3, 14 1:45 PM
I went to menu and took my game off wide screen.......Magnet works, so does knife....Game is working better and graphics are better, not in widescreen!
HAPPY!

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:If you can't get the magnet to work...

[Post New]by underwriter on Aug 5, 14 9:36 PM
Me too, thanks. Spares a LOT of frustration. Usually when one needs to take a game off wide screen, the proportions are off. That wasn't the case with this one, so it was not obvious. Many, many thanks.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 9:37:58 PM PST

[Post New]by amazoncowgirl on Aug 8, 14 6:41 PM
Wow, thanks! Was almost about to give up the game entirely, as it was fuzzy and things weren't working easily. Now it's clear as day!

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Aug 10, 14 5:19 PM
Thank you so much for the heads up concerning that darned magnet. You saved alot of us from sheer frustration and baldness!

[Post New]by emflem on Aug 11, 14 4:55 AM
i still can't get the magnet working, it's so frustrating

[Post New]by beverly2196 on Aug 12, 14 2:57 PM
I minimize the game them went back into the std screen. picked up the magnet and put the round part of the magnet against the knot on the object and it worked for me. then went back to wide screen.

[Post New]by emflem on Aug 14, 14 1:58 AM
i've spent over an hour placing it everywhere with/without full screen, widescreen, don't know what else to do

Go to: