Character Face Change

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Aug 3, 14 3:42 PM
I went and paid good crystals for a new face- I wanted to be I think its Nicole Kidman- the lady in green? but when selected became a red head. Does anyone know whats up with that?
Thanks!

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Character Face Change

[Post New]by Jarrow on Aug 3, 14 3:44 PM
Unfortunately, that is a known and documented bug. You will see yourself in the green hat only on the dueling screen if I remember correctly. Otherwise you will be the red headed fairy.

I have done the exact same thing so I do feel for the loss of the crystals.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Aug 3, 14 5:56 PM
Thank you Jarrow, is there a fix for this? I dont think ignoring the problem is a solution. I will have to notify big fish then I want a refund!

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Aug 3, 14 6:27 PM
I cannot say that anyone has gotten a "fix." And I did not try to get a refund from customer service as they actually seem to have little ability to return in-game currency. I have had them return my credit card amount when the system froze and processed the credit card but never put the coins in my account, but not something in game.

Good luck . I hope you are able to get some compensation from customer service.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 4, 14 5:19 AM
I had the same problem.
I contacted customer service and they responded with an automatic/generic email that did not provide any help.
They said that if this (generic) email does not help that I should re-contact them to have an answer by an employee of them, but at the time I was so busy with RL that I couldn't spend even 5 mins composing a new email.

My solution to all these bugs and problems is that I never bought any crystals with real money again- not even when the triple offer is around.
Not a penny from me!

Go to: