mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Achievements?

[Post New]by mitupogo on Aug 3, 14 4:15 PM
I don't get it. There is a mention of getting achievements. There is a mention of a hamster. There is a mention of 9 parts of something. Said 9 parts on each level????

How do you know what you're looking for? I didn't understand the point of the hamsters when I played the other Northern Tales either.

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Achievements?

[Post New]by fihill on Aug 3, 14 9:22 PM
If you go into the Awards section from the main menu, you will see all the achievements you need to get. There's no reason to get them if you don't want to, it's just another way to test yourself in the game. There are also secret achievements which you don't know what they are until you do them, one of them is finding all the hamsters. I know it says there are 9 parts to find and they are on each level, but they aren't on every level. As you gain stars from finishing the levels with 1, 2 or 3 stars you will see down the bottom of the main menu, the items you need to find and it will tell you how many stars you need to get before it tells you what level the next item is on. I hope that helps

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Aug 5, 14 2:52 AM
I understand about the list. What I do not get is how to find the items. I have accidentally found two by clicking everywhere but that does not always work. I have already found all of the hamsters.
No matter what I just love all 4 of these games

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Aug 5, 14 5:49 AM
If you hover your mouse over the items on the bottom of the map screen, you'll get a small popup that will tell you either what level that item can be found on or how many stars you need to get it. I don't remember this from the other games, but it could just be that my memory is going.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Aug 5, 14 8:31 PM
Thank you both, Fihill and Hyperbole! I get it now! Don't expect I'll work to hard on them, but it's cool to know. I'll try.

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Aug 5, 14 11:01 PM
Thank you so much for the help

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Aug 6, 14 10:21 PM
Finally have this figured out.When you get to the level that has a special item look closely as you wander around in that level and you will eventually spot whatever item it is that you need to have. Hope this makes things a little clearer. When you spot it, click on it and a pop up will say that you found the item.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 23, 14 1:32 PM
Thank you! I had no idea what that achievement was referring to. I have [;played the previous three games, but if that was in there, I've forgotten about it.

hyperbole wrote:If you hover your mouse over the items on the bottom of the map screen, you'll get a small popup that will tell you either what level that item can be found on or how many stars you need to get it. I don't remember this from the other games, but it could just be that my memory is going.

Go to: