Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Wallpaper and Question

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Aug 4, 14 2:41 PM
What a wonderful and fun game! I'd never played any Northern Tale games before, and this is a real treat (I'm playing it untimed). I had been wishing that the developers had included some of the scenes as wallpaper, but then I remembered that I could make my own wallpaper using the "printscreen" button and the "paint" program in windows. Now I can see my guys whenever I want without having to open the game. I do have a question: Are the other Northern Tale games equally good and beautifully rendered? If not, which is the next best?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Wallpaper and Question

[Post New]by ricoblade on Aug 5, 14 12:56 AM
Hi - I think they all look great though I'd say the underwater scenes on this one are the best yet.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Aug 5, 14 9:05 AM
Ricoblade, thanks for your reply. Yes, those underwater scenes are marvelous! After what you said, I'll definitely look into buying the other three games.

[Post New]by drgnldy_3666 on Aug 17, 14 10:23 AM
I have all four and it is my go to game to and have fun. I have never been disappointed in any of them and love to play them time and again. I am glad to see someone else likes it as much as I do!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 31, 14 8:09 AM
I think this one, with the extra features (like the tavern) and seeking bonus items in the game play area....and the addition of new locations and creatures is the best one yet, and I have loved each of them.

enerald
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by enerald on Dec 23, 14 12:54 PM
& a chuckle or three when looking in barrels, under shields, etc for those ever so shy hamsters!!!

Go to: