update

katzs1948
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

update

[Post New]by katzs1948 on Aug 4, 14 3:01 PM
there was update to game today 8/4/2014 I play on pc anyone know what was in the update

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 3:02:28 PM PST

Re:update

[Post New]by shirley1111 on Aug 4, 14 3:21 PM
The map is opened again with quests in all cities. There are 2 more upgrades added to the textile factories. The roulette man is still there. I don't see any use for the keys yet. When buying energy with the gems, the 20 energy went back to using 40 gems--we are back to 10 energy being the better deal. That is all I have seen so far. Oh and an alpaca has been added to the sheep pen at a higher level than I am and I don't remember which one. I am at level 44

[Post New]by shirley1111 on Aug 4, 14 3:29 PM
correction--I closed and reopened the game and the energy went back to 20 energy for 25 gems.

katzs1948
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by katzs1948 on Aug 4, 14 4:47 PM
thanks am level 35 wonder how many levels were added

FuzziNutz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by FuzziNutz on Aug 4, 14 5:30 PM
I opened and closed mine a few times and it is still at 40!

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Aug 4, 14 7:02 PM
My exchange rate is also 40. The other oddity I noticed with energy is that if you run out completely, the pop-up will sell you 10 for 13 jars. If you buy 10 through the store menu or by clicking on the bars at the top, it costs 15 jars.

There are four new recipes and two new upgrades for each of the factories.
New plants are asparagus, kiwi, olive trees, and cocoa trees. New animal is alpaca.
New recipes for cannery are sunflower oil, coconut milk, marinated asparagus, and cocoa in a jar.
New recipes for textile factory are white thread, blanket, gray thread (uses alpaca wool) and hats
New recipes for dairy are condensed milk, custard, ice cream with kiwi, and strawberry cream
New recipes for bakery are souffle, poppy seed bagel, honey cupcake, chocolate cupcake

I am at level 55 was I was able to buy both upgrades for the cannery and textile factory. I was able to buy the level four upgrades for the dairy and bakery. Level 5 dairy unlocks at level 56. Level 5 bakery does not show the level yet. The olive tree unlocks at level 58, so there are at least 3 new levels. I have counted about 40 new quests so far.

The bad news is that I am not getting any random quests. I don't know if it is because I am already at level 55 and they shut off when I reached there, or if they are just gone. It is going to make getting to level 58 very difficult.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Aug 4, 14 8:26 PM
I've been in and out of my game a few times and the exchange rate has finally changed to 25.

I'm at level 37 so have a way to go before I hit any of the upgrades. I had almost reached the end of the map quests, so it's nice to have them up and running again, and a couple of orders that don't require the bakery, yay!

The level 4 cannery unlocks at level 41, level 4 of the textile factory unlocks at level 43 and level 4 of the dairy unlocks at level 46. I can't tell with the bakery as all mine are on the go.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Aug 4, 14 8:30 PM
YEAH!! New quests! Thanks everybody for the info!!

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sjaani on Aug 5, 14 1:41 AM
Can we do the extra skills in the school yet?

Dianne99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dianne99 on Aug 5, 14 2:49 AM
I am going to have the MESSIEST farm ever! The latest update has put all of the logs, stones, and grass in overdrive. Not happy with it, because I refuse to spend my energy on trivial time wasters like this clutter.

gilly20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gilly20 on Aug 5, 14 3:07 AM
Surely the roulette man is going to give better offers than 1 wood?

I assume cupid is not back?

Is this the long awaited for update that was going to make us all happy again?
It doesn't sound like it?
Please tell me I am wrong!

ycwcrf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ycwcrf on Aug 5, 14 4:34 AM
can we up grade the sheep pen

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Aug 5, 14 5:16 AM
Sjaani wrote:Can we do the extra skills in the school yet?

No, school stayed the same.

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by cutekids on Aug 5, 14 5:17 AM
What update????? I don't have anything about an update for Farm Up. Is there something I need to do to make it show up?

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sjaani on Aug 5, 14 5:43 AM
mellowfuzz wrote:
Sjaani wrote:Can we do the extra skills in the school yet?

No, school stayed the same.

Bummer! Thanks mellowfuzz.
From the sound of what's on offer it's another none update for me.
I think I'll keep cupid until Valentines 2015. :-)

Interesting that BFG hasn't put an announcement up yet, they've said in every other post about updates that they would let us know when it was ready.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 5:44:29 AM PST

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by cutekids on Aug 5, 14 5:44 AM
Never mind! I apparently had to completely exit the Game Manager and when I went back into it the update was there.

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sjaani on Aug 5, 14 5:55 AM
Dianne99 wrote:I am going to have the MESSIEST farm ever! The latest update has put all of the logs, stones, and grass in overdrive. Not happy with it, because I refuse to spend my energy on trivial time wasters like this clutter.

Here's a quote from the developers FB page in regards to the clutter:

"Hello guys! Please don't worry, this feature with fast growing grass will be removed in the next update"

Better hope the next update is soon!

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Aug 5, 14 9:29 AM
Their statement was made at the beginning of last month when they released the update on ios. As it's taken a month for it to be released here, it does make me wonder why they didn't address this.

55count
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by 55count on Aug 5, 14 10:37 AM
Whew! The 40 went to 25. I was going to be sad if it didn't.

[Post New]by krazymutiny on Aug 5, 14 10:48 AM
Don't spray the cocoa plants, it increases the growth time by 6 hours!! A lot of the quests pay in **** and experience. It is real easy to get low on silver.

Go to: