ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Light bulb for daughters room

[Post New]by ctitus on Aug 4, 14 6:27 PM
Can anyone help w/ locating the light bulb? It is needed for the lamp in the daughter's room and I cannot find it. Thanks for your help.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Light bulb for daughters room

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 5, 14 2:30 AM
Hi ctitus,

Is this about the lamp we have to hang on the wall? If the answer is yes, there's an old lamp at the bottom right of the fireplace in the transformed living room. You have to place the lamp glass on it and then you can take it.

I'm not sure if the above helps - I certainly hope so. Let me know what happened if you wish.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 6:43:59 AM PST

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Aug 5, 14 8:33 AM
Hi tammytheo,

No this is for the lamp on the table in the daughters bedroom. The SG says to insert the lightbulb, but I still can't find it, so I am stuck. Thank you for your response.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 5, 14 9:19 AM
You're welcome ctitus! Ok, there is a sconce or wall lamp or whatever this is in the frozen room - I think there's another one too but I'm talking about the one hanging on the wall at the left. I remember I used the duster on it to dust off the snow and then I received a light bulb... I can't remember where I used it but could this be the light bulb for the lamp on the table in daughter's room?

Please, tell me I got it right this time!

Sorry for the slight spoiler.

ETA: I started to play for a second time (I must be liking this game a lot!) and yes, that's the light bulb you're looking for indeed. But first you have to use the popsicle stick on the lamp/carnivorous plant - then the light bulb.

Edited on 08/06/2014 at 7:32:29 AM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 26, 14 6:06 AM
Hi tammy, the ice stick won't work on the lamp. Is there a certain place I am supposed to put it? I am stuck here.

Thanks

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 26, 14 8:36 AM
Hi bbelle,

You're talking about the carnivorous plant/lamp, right? From what I remember, you have to place the stick on its mouth to keep it open - then you can put the lamp in the lamp holder.

Hope this helps a little.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 27, 14 2:22 AM
I have tried everywhere on the plant lamp to put the stick but it doesn't work. Help!!!

theo, I found I had to melt the ice off the ice stick first. DUH! Senior moment and not reading the guide close enough.

Thanks.

Edited on 08/27/2014 at 2:26:00 AM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 27, 14 5:13 AM

Go to: