[Post New]by Gothic1 on Aug 4, 14 8:24 PM
Where is it??

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:flashlight battery

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 4, 14 8:27 PM
Like other objects, you will get the battery when playing a card game.

Gothic1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gothic1 on Aug 4, 14 8:27 PM
Thanks

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Aug 9, 14 11:04 AM
True? I'm playing and don't find a battery. I'm stuck. Getting bored.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Aug 10, 14 12:18 AM
Yes, it's true. I found it while still in the demo.
The battery is in one of the rounds/locations to the left of the map, and I was able to play a round (on the right side) even w/o it, despite the game's recommendation to use my flashlight.

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Aug 11, 14 10:38 AM
Started a new game, completed all the location with 3 stars, no battery however. This is not funny, I'm very dissapointed as I cannot find it. I can not play the two locations as the cards remain in the shadow.

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Aug 11, 14 11:37 AM
Hi amy666,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

I don't want to give anything away to people who might not want to know, so highlight the area below for a hint about the flashlight/battery.

Without giving too much away, some locations are very dark. Some, such as the first two you've encountered, are only slightly dark, but not so dark that it prevents you playing them without the flashlight. These two levels are really just to draw your attention to the fact that you have a flashlight which you can actually switch on and off (and of course, that the battery is dead).

There are some extremely dark levels later on, and I promise you, you *will* find the flashlight battery before you REALLY need it. When you find it, just drag/drop the battery onto the flashlight, and you're good to go.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Desktop Gaming

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Aug 11, 14 6:38 PM
Thank you, yes, it worked and I'm in the game again.

[Post New]by EZTAYLOR13 on Aug 11, 14 7:48 PM
I cannot find the battery. I've replayed the levels I had already completed, still no battery. Unable to proceed. PLEASE can someone give me more detail about how to find it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 12, 14 11:40 PM
I restarted the game (finished it without any problems), and received the battery in the last level of chapter 1.

Go to: