basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 4, 14 8:26 PM
just rolled three sixes in dice and won my 30 orbs. Guess the hours spent playing today has paid off! Yay! Yaa Hoooo! Happy Gaming Everyone!

 
dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by dk413 on Aug 4, 14 8:45 PM
Congrats!!!

 

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Aug 4, 14 9:04 PM
Excellent!

It seems I will have to be content with winning salad for the foreseeable future.

So. Much. Salad.

 

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by travelang3l on Aug 5, 14 5:20 AM
Congrats!

TheSherlockian I'd love to win salad. I only ever seem to get coins

 

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by Guesswhat30 on Aug 5, 14 10:33 AM
Congrats on the orbs! I did the same from crafting a set of chips 4 times, got the orbs and a few other prizes the helped move things along.

 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 5, 14 6:14 PM
Thanks everyone. I, too try and play the hogs (using my salads) until I have enough to craft five sets of chips and today I played enough to have ten sets of six chips and won another 30 orbs! So make use of your salads, I love salads! By the way The Sherlockian was right about my medusa and sprout coming later, I was able to use them this evening and moved farther along. I just used the thing to lighten the cemetery, sorry I cannot remember the names of the items. Thanks again for everyone's help in the game and hope everyone is enjoying!

 
HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Aug 5, 14 7:15 PM
~basmith...what super luck you had with the dice... rubbing up against basmith for luck ...I love the dice as well, I always like to have at least 50 to use when my free roll comes up. Don't know why I wait until then, just seems lucky to me. Do you have any "systems" that you use...ie: pet the dog...make a cup of coffee...pray to the moon..??? lol...

 

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Aug 5, 14 7:38 PM
basmith12 - Glad you finally got to that point. I, too, was wondering if the game would ever get around to letting me complete those tasks. Congrats again on the gems..and again! I have been crafting roulette chips (instead of traps) for awhile. It seems a lot more productive given you only need one 2-star item with the potential to get so many things that are a lot more expensive to craft.......

....like salad.

travelang31 - Oh, I get chips, too, but my game loves salad. I'm currently hoarding 31 salads. I figure there's really no need to use them until the update.

HoosierAmy - I would rub up against someone for luck, but probably just wind up rubbing my bad luck off on them and then where would we all be? I usually craft 60 chips before rolling them all away. I'm not a gambler in real life and this game reminds me why I should never be.

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 7:40:21 PM PST


 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 5, 14 8:19 PM
HoosierAmy, no luck for me, am afraid I would be as Sherlockian and mess it up for everyone else. LOL I think my secret is: I have sat and played this game for ten hours straight for the past two days and only taken a short break for a sandwich, bathroom breaks and to grab another bottled water! I think I am addicted! I thought I spent too much time on Found, then came Midnight Castle and now this one! I forgot, I did manage to leave game long enough to play a round of MC and gift for the day. Sherlockian, good that you have stocked up on salads but guess I will have to keep wading through if and when we get update because every time I manage to craft a few salads, I manage to play it all away again. So far have not become bored with HOGs as I like having the ability to change it up a bit by adding challenges. Well, it is coming up on midnight here and I have been at the games since 8:00 AM so guess will call it a night. Good Luck everyone and Happy Gaming!

 

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by travelang3l on Aug 6, 14 3:11 AM
Ah, see Sherlockian I've just reached level 28 so the salad would be great!

Thanks for the advice I know that y'all didn't expect to give me.

I used a sands of time hourglass today, so I'm going to craft chips while I have it. As I've run out of energy.
I tried to explain to my family that even though I appear to be on it all the time, I'm waiting for energy to be built up to play again. They remain unconvinced and tell me I'm obsessed. Being on here makes me feel normal.

 
babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 6, 14 3:53 AM
basmith12 wrote:just rolled three sixes in dice and won my 30 orbs. Guess the hours spent playing today has paid off! Yay! Yaa Hoooo! Happy Gaming Everyone!


Hi Basmith

"Congratulations" on getting the orbs -- what a happy and friendly thread this is

Just sending these to keep you going while you are playing ( don't want you passing out lol )

Very best wishes and happy gaming

Babs xx

 
moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 6, 14 7:39 PM
Gosh basnight, that is awesome! I was wondering if anyone ever got so lucky! I wish I could play for 10 hours straight! I am using my 7day amulet, my very first one! and this is the first time I've been able to play every few hours. You must have stored up a lot of salads! I don't get the reason for salads instead of something more substantial? Why not baskets of cookies instead?

It takes 30 minutes for the chips, and 15 when I'm using my 1/2 off amulet, l guess I need to start crafting these as I'm doing the HOS. But I usually use the inbetween time to play my other games, Midnight Castle, Nightfall, Dark Manor, Mystic Saga and Awakening Kingdom. (I never have time for my purchased games anymore!) Those are the only ones i like and Agency33 is my favorite. So I have plenty of stuff to do waiting for my time to build up. I wish I had a better strategy.

 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 7, 14 1:18 PM
moxiemoll wrote:Gosh basnight, that is awesome! I was wondering if anyone ever got so lucky! I wish I could play for 10 hours straight! I am using my 7day amulet, my very first one! and this is the first time I've been able to play every few hours. You must have stored up a lot of salads! I don't get the reason for salads instead of something more substantial? Why not baskets of cookies instead?

It takes 30 minutes for the chips, and 15 when I'm using my 1/2 off amulet, l guess I need to start crafting these as I'm doing the HOS. But I usually use the inbetween time to play my other games, Midnight Castle, Nightfall, Dark Manor, Mystic Saga and Awakening Kingdom. (I never have time for my purchased games anymore!) Those are the only ones i like and Agency33 is my favorite. So I have plenty of stuff to do waiting for my time to build up. I wish I had a better strategy.
I am sorry but I am unable to explain as Sherlockian and others do but will try and explain what I said about the salads and helping me to be able to play for longer lengths of time. Keep in mind that I practically spend the complete day in and out of the game for the first 3 to 5 days. I would allow energy to build (using any amulets I may have on hand) then would play the hogs; I did not craft anything no matter how tempting it was until I had rebuilt energy and played until I had maybe 8 or 10 of the one stars and at least 3 to 5 of the green star items. Think it takes two 1 star items and one 3 star for one salad. I then would use the salad to play more hogs each time. I did not craft anything for quests for a period of time doing this. My reasoning for my playing this way is that in the beginning I was so trying to do the quests and move so fast in game that I became totally frustrated and almost quit but thanks to Sherlockian, babs and others' posts I tried different ways. I did realize after about a week of doing this, that I had already accumulated a lot of the special items that I had kept getting while playing the hogs (at the time I hated these items) I hope this is understandable and will tell you that at least in my game, this has worked. As of today I have 2 pages of energy items and as I said, I do not tend to save energy or stuff for updates, I just love being able to play all day if and when I want. I have played today for the past seven hours and have only managed to add more energy. But please keep in mind that even though I am at level 39 (amounts to

 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 7, 14 1:23 PM
guess I wrote too much. Sorry as I was saying the level amount does go higher as you level up. What I was saying is to keep in mind that I still have several quests at the left side of screen and am not concerned with that even though I do probably have enough to complete a few of them, I rather like just playing the game in a relaxing way and finishing quests at will. Hope this helps. I also play ART, Awakening, Found, MC and started Nightfall. At this point, this is my favorite even though thought I would never find anything more enjoyable than MC but the castle has managed to frustrate me with the doubling up of each quest without breaks in between. Happy Gaming and hope this helps someone.

 
HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Aug 7, 14 4:43 PM
travelang3l wrote:Ah, see Sherlockian I've just reached level 28 so the salad would be great!

Thanks for the advice I know that y'all didn't expect to give me.

I used a sands of time hourglass today, so I'm going to craft chips while I have it. As I've run out of energy.
I tried to explain to my family that even though I appear to be on it all the time, I'm waiting for energy to be built up to play again. They remain unconvinced and tell me I'm obsessed. Being on here makes me feel normal.


Spoken as a true gamer As a side note, I hade the hourglass running, and was crafting like mad on the crystals and chips...my husband looked over the newspaper....and gave me the "look" and shook his head, and went back reading...LOL...

 
moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Aug 8, 14 2:23 AM
Thank you basnight, I thought about your strategy, and using 2 1-stars and 1 3-star items to craft a salad is actually a good idea, since it doesn't use up all of the items to craft chips and with the 1/2 off amulet, it only takes a 5 min boost and a free boost and voila! you have a salad. I was making them all day and since I'm using my 7day energy amulet (it is darn awesome by the way!), but I had to break it up with doing the quests. I've been able to finish up almost all my quests and crafted items. I only have 2 left! But I'm stuck at the crypt since my ax disappeared even though I placed it and I placed the shield in the top knight and it's saying he doesn't have one... how frustrating. So I'm going to be doing nothing except HOS as soon as I finish my last 2 items... and I'll be able to build up my supply of salads. At least it's healthy eating. No more fortune cookies for me!

Edited on 08/08/2014 at 2:25:02 AM PST


 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:won 30 orbs on dice!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 8, 14 3:14 PM
moxiemoll wrote:Thank you basnight, I thought about your strategy, and using 2 1-stars and 1 3-star items to craft a salad is actually a good idea, since it doesn't use up all of the items to craft chips and with the 1/2 off amulet, it only takes a 5 min boost and a free boost and voila! you have a salad. I was making them all day and since I'm using my 7day energy amulet (it is darn awesome by the way!), but I had to break it up with doing the quests. I've been able to finish up almost all my quests and crafted items. I only have 2 left! But I'm stuck at the crypt since my ax disappeared even though I placed it and I placed the shield in the top knight and it's saying he doesn't have one... how frustrating. So I'm going to be doing nothing except HOS as soon as I finish my last 2 items... and I'll be able to build up my supply of salads. At least it's healthy eating. No more fortune cookies for me!
Glad you were at least able to understand my crazy way of trying to explain my strategy and so glad you are staying healthy with all your salads! They will work wonders LOL By playing hogs only for two days, I realized yesterday that I had way more than enough to finish all my quests and I did with salads left over! I am at the force field or whatever it is called, waiting for update, hope it comes soon just to see what is ahead but still just enjoying the hogs at the moment and making salads galore! Wish I could send you an ax, so sorry this happened to you, I know it must be frustrating especially once you are able to move forward and then find you cannot due to glitch. Hopefully they will at least get an update for those who are having problems within the game soon. Happy gaming. Barbara

 
 
 
 
Go to: