So there's no new game today AT ALL?

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 5, 14 12:48 AM
Im posting this in both of todays game threads:
Please somebody correct me but it's 12:47 A.M. and all I see are Relic Rescue (a F2P from July) and this Hoyle game (soft release?) from Jan.

So looks to me like there is NOT a new game today. I hope Im wrong and BFG just put up the wrong stuff on the PC homepage.

Sorry if I don't see a game that needs tech and review threads,

~pp

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:So there's no new game today AT ALL?

[Post New]by BearKat on Aug 5, 14 3:14 AM
Yes, there is a soft release game today!

Though the title seems to be the same as this game,the soft release is a Hidden object game!

I have just d/led it and opened it to see the first HO scene. It has some of the same characters as the first one, which is a Mahjong game! Don't know who thought naming them the same was a good idea!

If you click on the "Get tips in the Forums" on the main game page for today's game it will bring you to this Mahjong game Forum, HOWEVER, if you click on the "Newest Forum" link on the top right side of the Forum pages it will take you to today's day!

Going to go back and play the hidden object game now!

BTW the game icon on the d/l is different than the picture on the game page, though the name is still the same!
Hope this helps!

BK

ETA: the game file for the HO game is: 292.95 mbs and the game file for the Mahjong game is only 40.69 mbs!

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 3:23:51 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 5, 14 6:16 AM
Hey pondprowler

It is a bit unusual that there are older posts in the forum, and we are looking into this. Once the Mods know more about what's going on here, we'll let you all know

Thanks for your patience!

bfgVaiya

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 5, 14 9:05 AM
Hey Everyone

It looks like there was a mixup between the forums for Hoyle Illusions, today's new release, and Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg, which was released in January, and for some reason, the new game is linking to the forum for the older game.

Hoyle Illusions is a new game, and I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the forum for that game.

I've also included links to both of the games for anyone who may want to check them out:

Hoyle Illusions

Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg

We truly apologize for the mixup and want to thank you all for being patient while this was sorted out

bfgVaiya

Edit to move thread to proper forum

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 9:21:01 AM PST

Go to: