diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Is it just me?

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Aug 5, 14 12:32 PM
I have downloaded this game and I am at the map screen and I can not proceed to anywhere else. None of the bottom items are clickable and to quit the game I have to use task manager. Can't locate where I am supposed to go on the map ...nothing works.
Thanks for any advice.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Is it just me?

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 6, 14 6:21 AM

Have you got any "Tasks" in little boxes on the left hand side of the screen, if not try deleting the game and download it again. There may have been a little glitch in the download.

Great game though (in my opinion) so I hope you can get started with it.
Will you let us know if this works for you please ?
Best wishes
Babs

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Is it just me?

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 6, 14 7:03 AM
Hey diamondgirlva

It sounds like the game is freezing at the map screen for some reason. I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps to resolve a freezing issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. Since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please repost this in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE so we, and the devs, can track the issue.

bfgVaiya

Go to: