Sorry all!!!

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Aug 5, 14 4:08 PM
So, It seems the Mingless war was aborted, but I was going to write myself out anyway.
Real Life is not treating me kindly, right now (though, not as bad as others have to deal with), and I find that I haven't the energy to be sociable, let a lone stay in character. I'm going to take a break from the forum for a while; probably a month or so, while I concentrate on preparing work for my vacation, actually take the vacation (I wonder how badly I can corrupt a three and five year old before seeing them to Disney world with their parents ), and then spend a week trying to decide the answer to the question I always ask about this time; Do I REALLY want to go back and spend another year dealing with the same old ####? Unfortunately, after twelve years, I think the answer's going to be "Not so much".

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:Sorry all!!!

[Post New]by karatopa on Aug 5, 14 4:23 PM
whatever your troubles are i wish you well and have a good vacation and if that 3 and 5 year old are grandchildren then that's 2 good things to hang on to hope to see you around when things are looking up

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Aug 5, 14 4:35 PM
Wishing you well.. And also hope your vaca is great.. Disney World ?? Say HI to Mickey for me..

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 5, 14 4:43 PM
I immediately thought you are a teacher. I have worked in retail so I know about young moms who ask toddlers "Which one do you think I should get?" REALLY people!! Why in the world do they think what a toddler thinks is worth consideration in a financial transaction???? Get a grip!! And they let them run through the store destroying displays and never trying to control them or pick up after them.
I feel so sorry for teachers today. They are underpaid nannies that have to teach everything from English, to manners, to sharing, to potty training because the moms don't or won't do it. What happened to responsible child rearing?? I am from an old school Mom who taught me to respect elders, not to sass back and to do my chores or no TV or dessert and I knew the consequences of my actions and dared not to misbehave. With the laws and permissive parenting prevalent in today's society it is a wonder all kids don't grow up to be thugs. No wonder the jails and penitentiaries are full and overflowing.

Climbing down from my soap box... I am sorry that you have an extremely stressful job and I hope you can find some peace and relaxation in your life. You are a good person to take on your responsibilities when so many won't or don't.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Aug 5, 14 4:49 PM
Right on the money about teachers! My hubby and I shake our heads every day at young peoples' manners and respect, or lack thereof.

Hope your vacation is all you wish it to be!

G

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 5, 14 5:26 PM
Hey hair_teeth_iball

I hope you have a really great and relaxing vacation. It certainly sounds like you could use one!

I'm sure that when you return, you'll find that the other minions have kept a nice and warm in the pot, waiting for you to tell your vacation tales

We look forward to seeing you when you get back!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Aug 5, 14 6:17 PM

As someone else who is not being treated well by real life problems, I really can sympathize with you. Sometimes the game takes all my efforts and other times it's what keeps my sanity. Life is such a roller coaster!

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful summer full of rest and relaxation and FUN!!!
Sounds like you need it.

Hope to see you back in the fall.

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Aug 5, 14 7:39 PM
I hope things in life turn around for you soon. Have a great vacation and enjoy the little ones. We'll look forward to your return in the fall.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Aug 5, 14 10:25 PM
You may be gone (for a bit) but NEVER forgotten, my Friend!

Safe (and sane?) travels . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 10:26:28 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 5, 14 10:43 PM
Hey h-t-i !!

Have a lovely summertime! Relax, enjoy the sunshine and have fun!!

xxx

marlo55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by marlo55 on Aug 6, 14 2:10 AM
Best Wishes to you H.T.I. hope you thoroughly enjoy your break Look forward to your return & as Vaiya said in the pot and maybe some for happy hour to honour your return.

take care,

Marlo.xx

LifeforceOne
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by LifeforceOne on Aug 6, 14 3:14 AM
God Bless...

Go to: