burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Has anyone finished the game?

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 6, 14 6:09 PM
Is there an ending scene of any kind or just endless play after everything is built?

I have built/upgraded everything I was offered and bought ("researched") all the power ups. Now I still get a "Continue" button and can play levels, but there is nothing else to do in town. Do you need to finish every level (100, I think it said) before you get an ending or is there no ending?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Has anyone finished the game?

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 14, 14 6:54 PM
Well, I guess I'll answer my own question... I've played until I have over 100,000 of each type of supply and nowhere to spend them. I'm pretty sure I've played at least 100 levels. So, my best guess is that there is no ending. You just get all the buildings and power-ups and you're done. Kind of anti-climactic. No congratulations, your people thank you, nada.

If anyone finds out differently, please let me know. But for now, I'm uninstalling and calling it quits.

rhettro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rhettro on Aug 24, 14 9:01 AM
agree, have continued to just rack up points without doing anything else. that stinks, sorry. I want something to tell me the game is complete and if I want to continue I can, but know then that nothing else happens. Bad programming!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 24, 14 4:44 PM
Well, that's two of us, so I guess it's not a glitch and there really is no ending scene. I enjoyed the game but the no ending part stinks.

Thanks for posting and letting me know it wasn't just me.

Go to: