I'm happy because...

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,233 Posts

I'm happy because...

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 6, 14 6:58 PM
I completed a 5 part DQ and one of the things in the silver chest was the executioner's badge. So one less trip to the binding egg for a blood lotus!

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

Re:I'm happy because...

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 6, 14 7:23 PM
Now that's worth celebrating !

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 6, 14 7:25 PM
Good For You TiramaSue !
(even a Poem 4 Ya Too ) !

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 6, 14 10:53 PM
Now that is what I call a WOW moment that we get when least expected, enjoy it.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,961 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 7, 14 11:45 AM
Lottery ticket time!!

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,233 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 8, 14 9:06 AM
I'm happy because my turtle brought back a gold chest filled with a green stamp, a blue stamp, and coins.

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,200 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 8, 14 12:38 PM
wohoooooooooo good go Tirama

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 8, 14 1:52 PM
I am happy because TiramaSue started this thread and we get to post only good stuff happening. So continue to post your WOW moments, big or small. In fact some of those small momments are the best.
Thank You TiramaSue.

Clovesmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Clovesmom on Aug 9, 14 9:58 AM
The iPad update isn't available yet so I have a little time to build up my coins and inventory! Never thought I'd say that as I could barely wait for the last one! Happy!

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 9, 14 10:16 PM
Thank You TiramaSue, I love this thread!

I am happy because since Monday I stopped doing quests so my coins could build back up. I have just been doing the daily's and few rounds of hos, feeding pets and the dice game and wheel and gifting, and am just loving the game! No stress and no frustration, it is just ALL GOOD!!!!! OH and today phoenix brought me a gold chest in my new area I opened on Monday, the broken statue!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 9, 14 10:56 PM
That is just great Diva, I also just spent the whole week just building coin. Stopped all quests and felt no stress, it was just fun roaming building coin sending airships and collecting harpy feathers for coin. Just did my last trip of the day and sent out a pet just for the heck of it. Well the phoenix just sent back a gold chest with just 300 in coin but wait for it, 3 of those stamps of many names!!!! They are worth more than a bucket full of coin.

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,233 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 10, 14 12:08 PM
I'm happy today because, in one of my games, I won 3 good things on the fortune wheel: Astral Protection, Punishing Hand, and Crown of Justice. And in the other game, which has been in coin collecting mode for 2 weeks, I'm going to craft my hedgehog as soon as I get a crafting DQ.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 10, 14 1:19 PM
I'm happy because I took my time with the last iOS update, spent no real money on gems and it has lasted me a week also the Phoenix that I received from a friend has brought me back three gold chests today from cloud city and they contained five Unique stamps and three gems together with lots of coins.

Oh happy day. Time to replenish the coins for the next update which should be through in around five days - Apple permitting.

WeeSam
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 10, 14 2:55 PM
I'm happy because I reached level 33 yesterday. I think I've been at level 32 for at least 3 to 4 weeks, so go me! It's nice to look up at the experience metre and see a different number there.

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,233 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 11, 14 10:16 AM
I am happy because I also reached level 33 and my phoenix brought me a lovely gold chest containing a green stamp and lots of coins.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,571 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Aug 11, 14 1:00 PM
congratulations to the golden chest tirama sue

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 1:00:59 PM PST

WeeSam
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 11, 14 2:05 PM
And today I'm happy because I fed four pets in a row, and they all brought back gold chests! Four gold chests in a row!

I have the best pets.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 11, 14 2:48 PM
Holy cow, WeeSam, that is awesome!

I feel lucky if I get one gold chest every few days, but four in a row. You must have some really good karma.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,961 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 11, 14 6:03 PM
Any chance you could pass along some of that karma for a unique stamp or two, LOL

WeeSam
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 11, 14 7:10 PM
Isn't it always the way? You wait months for a gold chest to come along, and then four come along at once!

I think the trick might be to keep them hungry, then when you do finally feed them they are so happy they bring you back the best presents.

Sadly, my luck did not extend to unique stamps. Not a single one in any of the chests. There were some green ones though, so I'll take what I can get.

Go to: